chapter 12

Two months passed Alif recovered physically. She moved to a different Apartment and got settled, made new friends, new neighbors.

She wanted to moved on, and take Care of her health. She gave one last interview before she joined the pediatric hospital. Her co-workers were the nicest.

She also started going to the gym, getting back on track studying a case (disease) for one her patients.
Shopping, going out being discipline.

As for her memory she started slowly recalling most things. She knew her memory was coming back slowly.

Farhan didn't meet her again. But his bodyguards were watching her move, everyday reporting it to
Him. He went out to his business meeting to diffident country.

Farhan face looked familiar to her. But she couldn't exactly remember him.

On this side....

On the bus returning from summer camp was Yusuf. Although Yusuf wasn't feeling well, he was ecstatic to meet Alif.
Along with other children, Yusuf was dropped off at school by his bus. Yusuf exited the bus. He was picked up by bodyguards from Farhan.

Yusuf then passed out. His bodyguards without wasting any time quickly lifted him up and headed to the children's hospital.

When they eventually got to the hospital, they promptly admitted Yusuf, and Dr Alif was the one who was taking care of him. She was at work today.

later he woke up, and alif was in the room she was working on the report. ''where am i?'' Yusuf said trying to get up, Alif quickly turn around "you're awake! Honey don't move, stay." she said checking his temputere.

Yusuf quickley open his eyes, because he heard doctor alif. Yusuf quickly hugged alif.

Alif  was taken back with him hugging her so sudden and slowly hugged him back. ''You okay?!"
alif ask, for some reason she felt conntected to him. "Where were you, my doctor? I miss you. I'm upset with you. I was sent away by Baba."

Yusuf was now crying.  Just then realization hit her, that he was Farhan son...she slowly lean back leaving his embrace. She looks at Yusuf's report again to confirm it.
She went near him And wiped his tears. He was the cutest, his eyes were teary with a pouted lips looking at her.

Wanting her affection, touch. She felt things, looking at him. She Cannot see him hurt. Like he was hers.

Yusuf hugged her tight again.

Just then Farhan entered the room, alif broke the hug but Yusuf hold her hand.

Farhan came toward him "Yusuf what happened you scared me" Farhan said kissing him everywhere. Alif saw the love between them. He look at alif
"What happened Doctor, is he okay" Farhan ask
Alif nods before saying "the report tells us that he didn't eat" Farhan look at Yusuf. "Why?!" He questioned

Yusuf look down "I was mad at you, you separated me from my doctor" Yusuf tears were falling out.

Alif lean close to Yusuf. She kissed his forehead, Yusuf hugged her tight and starts sobbing
"Yusuf please don't cry! " Alif patted his back.
She pull back comforting him

Farhan gives her a look. Farhan nearly forgot that her memory had been lost. She continued to express her affection for Yusuf. Farhan feared that Alif would no longer love Yusuf as much as she once did.

"I will be back okay" alif said walking out.
Farhan sat next to Yusuf. "I want to tell you something" Farhan said.

Farhan told Yusuf that she had lost her memories, and in a very positive way. At first, Yusuf was shocked, but Farhan informed him that we had to bring her back. Yusuf acknowledged with a nod. So now they both were in the same team.