Chapter 14

Alif shut the door and lock it, she turn to Hamid.
She bend down and wiped his tears. Hamid and alif were making an eye contact. "Love, you know I am here for you" alif said holding his hand.
Hamid nods  "thank.... you... for... allowing me to stay" Hamid said, alif hugs him.

Then alif stood up, "are you hungry Hamid?" alif said walking to the kitchen, "yes" Hamid replies he followed her, "what do you want to eat?" Alif turn to Hamid. "Maggie" he replied, alif smiled and nods.

Later he was done eating, alif wash the dishes.
She came out of the kitchen, she went toward her room. Hamid follow her. She slowly took her hijab off, and untire her long Brown hair, Hamid in the back was shock, he came forward to her.
As he never actually seen her hair.

"Oh my god doctor, you're beautiful... your hair is Wow" Hamid said touching her hair.
Alif laughs "thank you.... love"

It was around 8pm, alif went and grab her pajamas, which were long sleeves, and still covered.
She went to the bathroom, and changed.
She came out. And saw Hamid sitting on her bed.
"Love, come change your clothes." Alif forward her hand, Hamid hold her hand, she went to the restroom with him. "Do you want to change your clothes by yourself or you need my help?" She look at him.

"I can do it, but I want your help, I want you to be with me every minute." Hamid said and kissed her forehead. Alif smiles.

While she passes his pajamas to him she says "Physical touch is your thing isn't it?" Hamid grins "Yup when I love someone I have to be near them." He pauses while taking his shirt off, Alif Looks away giving him his privacy "I would hug mom and dad every minute I would get. But after them I have no one." She turns back to him he had already changed and had on a sad expression.

She stands down on her knees taking his face in her hands. "Hey I'm here for you! You're not alone anymore." he looks at him "now smile" He starts smiling again.

"Now come brush your teeth" alif said taking his toothbrush out of the bag. Which rabia gave her earlier. Alif brushed her teeth too.

For now, they were done. After she finished putting his stuff away, they both left the bathroom. Alif loosely secured her hair back. Alif locks the door to her room and turns off all the lights, except for one. She turned to face Hamid, who was lying on her bed, and then she sat down. She crawled under the blankets and covered herself and Hamid with the duvet. Hamid Turn to face her. Alif glances at him. Hamid started to cry.

Alif got worried "what happened my Hamid, are you okay" alif ask wiping his tears.

"You take care of me like my mom use to do, you love me so much, nobody else loves me. Every night I used to sleep, crying. And.... But you one day you never visited the hospital, I was waiting for you that day" Hamid said. "I'm sorry love.... I will never leave you again understand.... don't cry, your making me cry" alif Said, her tears her falling out. Hamid wiped her tears. "You're never gonna leave me" Hamid said
Alif nods  "never promise" just then Hamid hugged her tight, and kissed her neck.

Alif hugged him back. She touch his hair softly .
"If there is anything that is bothering you, always tell me. You know I love you" alif says

Hamid pull back, with smile "i know... you know I love you toooo" Hamid said
Alif smile "I know" just then alif started touching his stomach making him giggle, he started laughing out loud. "Stop...... please" Hamid said between his laughs.

she stop Hamid took a deep breath. He hugged alif again. He Cuddle with her. Alif kissed his forehead. "Alright close your eyes. I am right here, not leaving you okay!" alif said, Hamid kissed her neck one more time And close his eyes. In her arms.
Alif smiled she close her eyes.