Chapter 8

Next day.

Alif dressed up and left her house. She locked her door and began walking toward her car; however a car pulled up in front of her, and Farhan stepped out. Wearing a black suit which he look absolutely hot. He smile at her. For a brief while Alif was frightened. She breathes a sigh of relief of seeing him only. Because today he came in a different car.

'He looks.....shut up alif don't even think about it.
But his smile......nooo.....stop it.'

"Salam beautiful doctor" Farhan said coming close to her "Wa Alaikum Salam, what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you, my love," Farhan remarked in a Romantic tone as he put his hand in his pocket pants and stepped closer

'Alif.....don't lose your self.....don't look at his eyes..'

She takes a step back and gives him a fake glare. "Well, I thought I had quit....." she smirk a little.

His grin had vanished, and his expression had changed to one of seriousness.

He examines her face and realizes she might be joking.

"The position is still open, and it's only for you.....so..."

"What if I have another job offer?" Alif said looking At her nails.

He chuckle scratching his eyebrow. 'He looks so attractive....oh my......Alif stop'

'Does she know, if I make one call no one will ever give a job to her without my permission.' Farhan thought about it.

She turn her face away from him. And waited for his apology. In blink of an eye he stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry Dr. Alif"

She look at his eyes which she could tell he was being honest.

She took a deep breath "okay first I have a car So I will drive to your mansion......and please don't even flirt with me. Don't call me names, I will be working for you, please please don't make it awkward for both of us"

Farhan sigh in relief.

"Please, since I've already arrived, join me" He said by opening the door to his vehicle.

She gives him a serious stare and entered his car. Farhan hide his smile and quickly after closing her door he got inside. He turned on the engine and started driving.

"My beautiful doctor" Farhan said suddenly.
Alif look at him.

"Don't you have any shame..anyway it's haram just stop please" Farhan started laughing.

"Then marry me make it halal" he smirk looking at her.

Alif swivels her head to the window side and leans against it, her eyes closed.

Soon they reach there. Alif open her eyes. She was at the restaurant. She turn to Farhan. He got off and came open her door.

Farhan held her hand and said, "I didn't eat breakfast come, it will take 10 minutes."

'Why do I love it when he holds my hand'

Alif pull her hand back "I told you not to hold my hand or touch me"

"Yes ma'am" Alif Fake glare at him again and begin walking. Farhan smile walking behind her.

Soon the food was served. Alif didn't eat cause she had her breakfast already at home. Farhan was eating slowly.

"Sir, why are-" she was cut off by Farhan

"If you call me sir again, I'll kiss you on the lips."
Alif eyes widen in shock.