Rejection

Alison:
I curled up on my bed thinking of how quickly Emily had gotten rid of me and blinked my tears away. I'm sure it didn't mean anything but she kicked me out for Paige. I was really starting to hate that girl.
I decided to call up spencer and hang out since I should try to get over my feelings for Emily.

I walked past Emily's house to get to Spencer's and I paused as I saw Paige hug Emily from behind and kiss her neck. I shoved my feelings down and continued on the sidewalk. I shook my head as the image of Emily laughing came into my head. I chewed the inside of my lip and knocked on Spencer's door. I had to enjoy myself without Emily. I had to find ways to be happy without Emily but that seemed impossible. How could I live, how could I love without her?

Emily's POV:
I fell asleep on Paige's shoulder due to my lack of sleep and I dreamed of Alison. I should've dreamed of Paige, but now that I had decided to get over Alison, I figured everything would fall in to place.
"Morning sleepyhead." Paige teased me as I awoke from my deep sleep.
I shoved her playfully but she held my hands tightly. I looked her deeply in the eyes and she kissed me. I kissed her back and her hands moved to cup the back of my neck. She moved slightly on top of me and straddled my waist. I kissed her more passionately and her hands moved to my stomach. She stopped kissing me for a moment then moved to kiss my jaw and my neck. I moaned a little as she ran her hands through my hair. I stopped her as I felt her hands traveling up my shirt.
"I'm not ready yet." I kissed her again to reassure her but I think I was only trying to reassure me. I only wanted to do those things with Alison, if I was being honest. I thought that if maybe I brought Paige over I would realize I didn't have feeling for Alison but it only made me realize more that I did love Alison and I couldn't hide it anymore.