Year 7 - Forest

Harry blinked up at the sky as his eyes began focusing. Instead of the floor of the house where he thought they would land instead, it was a forest floor, rough under his back. He took a deep breath in and quickly sat up looking for his two companions. He focused on them as they were a few yards away from him. Hermione was leaning over Ron holding him down as Ron shook on the ground bleeding horribly. 

Harry listened as Hermione was yelling down at Ron."DAMN IT WEASLEY! YOU'RE NOT ALOUD TO DIE HERE! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MY FAULT!"

Harry stood up shakily to his feet.

"HARRY! HARRY! MY BAG!" Hermione turned her head toward him.

Harry blinked and looked down seeing the bag a bit away from Hermione.

"HARRY!"

Harry ran over to the bag after the last yell and picked it up running over to them and falling near them ready to get whatever Hermione needed.

"What happened?"

Hermione grabbed the bag from his hand and quickly got her wand and accioed all the potions she needed for Ron, "Hold him down...he's in shock."

Harry nodded and started holding him down as Hermione set off working. 

"He got splinched...I was trying to go to Grimmauld...we got there...but Yaxley grabbed ahold of me. I couldn't shake him off...so when we landed there, he let go. I knew we couldn't stay there so I quickly grabbed you guys again and disapparated...my mind wasn't clear and Weasley got hurt due to my error. Grimmauld is compromised now. Sirius should know it now, too, with the wards. We can't go back there now. So we're here now...it's the woods from the quidditch world cup from our fourth year."

Hermione stopped working on Ron and he stopped shaking, "he's stable now...but he needs rest. I don't have the potions to heal him completely...I have to set up the wards...get the tent up."

"Tent? Where are earth did you store a tent?" Harry looked at Hermione.

"Where do you think," Hermione said and walked away with her wand and started on the wards for the area.

Harry looked down at the small beaded bag and shook his head in disbelieve but walked over to it anyway and started taking it out and setting it up.

Both were done quickly and Harry gathered up Ron and laid him on a bed. After Harry checked out the tent.

"At least we have plenty of space...rooms for each of us, bathroom, kitchen, even a sitting area?"

Hermione shrugged, "I made modifications..." 

"Brillant...what else do you have in that bag of yours?"

"Well, I guess it would be smart of me to show you what's in it just in case..."

"Don't...don't finish that sentence..."

Hermione rolled her eyes at him, "fine. Anyway we have plenty of time before night and we need to check on Ron for a bit, so I could spend time showing you what I brought.

Harry nodded.

What Harry wasn't prepared for was the mere amount of stuff Hermione actually brought with them and it was several hours into it and Harry was starting to get tired and there was no way he would remember everything anyway, that he started making jokes at certain items she brought.

"Come on Hermione what didn't you bring?"

"...enough food to last at least a year...just maybe three months if we are lucky."

"Hermione after the day we had...you just forgot one thing. Seriously...you are a lifesaver. I'm sad today was a failure though...we don't have a Horcrux...we got nothing done except leave a safe house open to attack now." Harry complained.