A.N. - Questions

Oh my gosh, the fifth year is DONE! I'm I have to say I'm super happy with the responses I've gotten so far from you guys and I'm enjoying myself again while writing this!

Now, why did I kill Arthur Weasley...Well, I wanted it to be different and I played around with many many ideas and choose this route because it will cause BIG changes in this world and how people interact with each other. This IS the most major shift that will cause the story to be how I want it to be. I felt that there should still be a death in this year, but I personally didn't like Sirius dying in the books or movies, not for just dramatic reasons but because it felt that only Harry was really affected by the death and made Harry really hmm I don't know the word for it...pouty? I don't know. With Arthur dying we will see grief on multiple levels and how much this one character that was just a side character really affects the plot and emotions the characters have.  

It changes the tune of the book quickly. Lines in the story are very blurred as you will see coming into the next year.  More characters will interact and now we will dive into not just it being Hermione centric but also the other characters and how they feel and how they are handling everything. We are really going to get into the characters and what we know and what we don't know and build them up.

I'm just really excited about this and why it took me so long to update was because I was experimenting with ideas and the plots and the characters to lead to where it will be.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE READING AND ENJOYING THIS BECAUSE I AM!"