Year 5 - Department of Mysteries (Part 1)

The ride there was quick much to Harry's relief once they were there Fred and George were already waiting by the phone booth Harry used with Arthur Weasley during his trial. 

"Good thing you got here..." Fred said.

"We tried to get to Sirius's place to tell the order, but it was empty," George finished.

"We can't wait any longer! We have to get down there NOW!" Harry panicking yelled.

Harry quickly pushed almost everyone in the phone booth that could fit except for the second group the Slytherins which pushed themselves into the second one next to it. Harry told them the code to type into the phone and they were lowered down to the Atrium of the Ministry. Once everyone was out of the phone booths they raced to the elevators and pulled inside. When Harry went to go press a button he froze there was nothing there.

"There are no buttons?"

"No, it goes by voice just in case intruders invaded the Ministry," Ron explained and the Slytherins didn't look surprised.

"Well that's just great...we are intruders!" Daphne complained. 

"Oh don't worry about that!" Fred happily said and pulled out some candy from his pocket and ate it. Nothing changed at all and everyone was disappointed for a minute before he spoke.

"Department of Mysteries, please!" Fred said in his father's voice and the doors to the elevator closed and started moving.

"Why on Earth do you have that type of product?" Hermione questioned.

"It was just some ideas we made, but the product isn't one that would make us a lot of profit so we just canceled making more of it. These are just samples!" Fred explained his voice going back to normal.

"Do you two carry EVERYTHING you have made?" Theo questioned.

"Yes!" 

"We got the idea from Hermione with her extendable charm on her bags and stuff, so we did it on our pockets." George happily talked.

"Sure it's heavy but worth it!" 

"Why don't you just use the feather charm on your pockets for weightlessness," Hermione stated almost demanding them to do it.

"Didn't think about that?"

"Granger, how about you do the honors?" Hermione sighed at them and raised her hand a bit to their pockets and it was light for them.

"Definitely a big difference!"

"Now we might be able to run easier!"

"Run?" Blaze questioned.

"With these three danger magnets, I'm certain we are going to be running from something soon," Fred said and the elevator stopped and the group went silent.  

"Welcome to the Department of Mysteries," the elevator said and pushing them out closing and leaving them.

"You failed to mention it was this creepy last time Harry," Ginny said and everyone raised their wands now ready for anything.

Harry walked up to the first door and opened it. He looked inside and closed it as soon as it closes the room and the door shifted around once it stopped everyone looked at each other.

"Hate to break it to you Potter, but with the room doing this how on Earth are we going to get the right room if it moves?" Draco asked snidely. 

Harry looked lost for a second before Hermoine spoke, "Isn't it obvious. We just mark the rooms we open before we close it."