Year 7 - Talking, Planning, and New Lupin

It was several days later and Hermione was mostly recovered now. Thanks to the help of Bill and Fleur as they were at their house. Dean and Ted already left to get to a less cramped safe house.

Harry was outside sitting by Dobby's grave that he had hand dug. 'Here Lies Dobby, A Free Elf." Harry was once again lost in his mind and no Hermione was there to drag him out of it. From Voldemort to Dumbledore his mind raced.

"Hello, Harry..."

Harry looked at the girl who came and sat down next to him. "Luna."

"Lovely place for him to rest. You did a wonderful job for him."

"Thank you..."

They sat listening to the ocean for a while.

"You know Harry sometimes your thoughts can be read from miles away."

"Hmm?"

"You're thinking it's your fault all this is happening. It's not. His passing away wasn't your fault. We make a choice and our own choice leads us to the path we end up in. His choice was to die helping you. Don't let his death be a burden to you when he wanted it to be of help instead. I do recommend going inside sometime soon. Hermione will be looking for you soon." Luna finished and got up walking towards the ocean looking out to the waves.

Harry smiled slightly and patted the gravestone before standing up and walking back toward the house. He walked in to see Hermione and Ron sitting at the table and Fleur was handing them some food.

"Thank you, Fleur...I'm sorry but we need to talk to Harry quickly do you mind."

"Not at all. Call me if you need anything." 

Hermione nodded and waited for Fleur to leave as Harry sat down.

"I think we know why we're here..."

"To talk about our next move."

"I have a theory of why Bellatrix was so upset about her vault. I think you have the same theory to Harry..."

"I do..."

"What?!" Ron questioned.

"We believe one of the Horcruxes is in her vault."

"Bloody hell...that would explain why she was so...mad...not that she already wasn't made...but..."

"We know Ron..."

"So what do we do about it?"

Harry and Hermione stayed silent.

"Don't tell me you want to BREAK INTO GRINGOTTS!" Ron almost screeched a Molly-like screech.

"Have any better ideas? We have a goblin here...that we need to talk to by the way...and we have the last potions now ready."

"You two are mental...it's never been done before!"

"Remember the first year... Professor Quirrell," Hermione reminded him.

"BUT HE ALSO HAD A VOL...A NO NOSE ATTACHED TO HIS HEAD!" Ron yelled.

"But it's been done before...we'll just be the second one..." Hermione drank her tea.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going to get some more rest. Can you talk to Griphook and Ollivander for me? I'm sorry I just..."

Harry nodded, "I got it...go..."

Hermione smiled slightly and slowly stood up to leave for her room.

Harry motioned Ron to follow him as they walked up to Griphook's room. They knocked and entered slowly. Griphook was sitting down looking out the window.