Year 5 - Umbridge's Office and the Forest

Harry was up and running off out of the crowd.  Hermione didn't take long to follow him and tried to question him, "What did you see?"

He didn't say anything as they heard some other footsteps following them. Turning around they found a strange group following them quickly. Harry and Hermione froze for a second looking at the group which was some Gryffindors and her Slytherin group. Ron, Neville, Ginny, Luna, Theo, Daphne, Blaze, and Draco.

"What the hell?" Harry questioned.

"You really didn't think you were doing this alone mate. Did ya?" Ron said.

"We with you Harry, we'll still follow you even if you tell us not to," Neville spoke up must to everyone's surprise. 

"Okay then," Harry said and looked at the Slytherins.

"Trust me, Potter, we're not doing this for you," Daphne rolled her eyes.

"We've been helping Granger the entire year, and we're not stopping now even if it's a mission for you," Blaze finished.

"So Potter it seems we are in a rush care to tell us as Granger asked, 'What did  you see?'..." Draco questioned.

"Voldemort...he has Sirius...torturing him...Department of Mysteries." Harry told them before continuing up the stairs.

Everyone was frozen for a second beside Hermione who also followed after, "are we sure you should be following them after that?!" Theo questioned but everyone started after them and he sighed.

"Of course don't mind me we are just running to our deaths no big deal," Theo complained as he followed the group.

They much to everyone's confusion was in the Gryffindor common room and Harry grabbed something out of his bag and held it up yelling, "SIRIUS!" Every now and then.

"What on Earth are you doing Potter?" Draco questioned his sanity and for once the Gryffindors agreed.

"Before we go running off to maybe death I thought it would be a good idea to at least check Sirius just wasn't at home and that the vision is real," Harry glared at them.

"Oh my God Potter does have a brain," Blaze said shocked. Harry never gave a reply as in the glass Harry held Creature answered.

"Yes?" the angry elf asked.

"Where is Sirius?"

"Why should I tell any of you?"

"TELL US NOW CREATURE!" Harry shouted.

"Oh, he's went to the Department of Mysteries. Hopefully, be dead soon."  With that, Harry threw the glass back and turned to them. "The only way I know we can get there from here is by floo." 

"Umbridge's office has a direct link to the Ministry," Luna cheerfully stated.

"So we just have to break into her office," Ginny smirked.

"Maybe we can destroy some of those stupid cat pictures while we're there, too." Theo clapped his hands together in thought.

"I know this is a little late but we can't just run off into danger without telling someone," Neville said.

"You're right...does anyone on you have the D.A. coin on them?" Hermione questioned.

"It's up in my room," Ginny said and ran up the stairs to the dorm.

"I know we are in a rush here, but how did we so easily pass by those swamps in the halls and stairways?" Daphne questioned and Harry was just shacking wanting to already get going.