26.0

Title: “The One Where Taylor Takes It Home.”

Scene 28: Exterior / Spencer’s Backyard / Night

Taylor is having a hard time to digest what Emma just told her, a rush of rage seems to be taking over her face and she looks ready to throw an answer but Emma talks first.

EMMA: “Come on, TayTay. Show yourself.”

LOUIS: (uncomfortable) “Emma, please, take it easy.”

TAYLOR: (looks like an idea came to her mind, takes a deep breath and fakes crying) “Oh my God, I’ve never been called so many mean things.”

EMMA: “Oh God.” (starts to laugh) “You deserve a standing ovation for how good you are.” (starts clapping) “I know you can do much more than just sobbing. Come on, we know you better than this.”

TAYLOR: (still crying) “Please, Emma, I beg you to stop. I don’t deserve this.” (turns to Kevin) “Please, Kev, let’s just leave, I feel so embarrassed right now.”

EMMA: “It’s funny how you cry but I can’t see any real tears on your face.”

TAYLOR: “What did I even do? I don’t deserve to be treated this way.” (buries her face on Louis’ neck and cries harder)

LOUIS: (to Taylor) “Relax, it’s all good.”

TAYLOR: “No, it isn’t. Are you going to let her talk to me like this?”

LOUIS: “Um.” (mouths to Emma, trying not to laugh) “What the hell? You took it too far.”

EMMA: (mouths to Louis) “I can’t believe you. You suck!”

LOUIS: (pretending to care about Taylor) “Emma, this is not nice. Taylor didn’t do anything.”

TAYLOR: “I didn’t. She just came here and attacked me for no reason. You saw the whole thing.”

LOUIS: “I did, I did.”

EMMA: “This is not what I remember from High School at all.”

LOUIS: (coughs nervously, gently pushes Taylor away) “I’ll go bring you a tissue, wait right here.”

EMMA: (mouthing to Louis, laughing) “Coward.”

TAYLOR: “No, please don’t leave me here with her.” (when Louis is far enough, her expression changes completely as she walks closer to Emma) “Listen to me, you Fat Frog.”

EMMA: “Here we go, this is the Taylor I know.”

TAYLOR: “You are going to regret this, are you listening? Not now, not tonight and probably, not even this week. But when the time comes, you’ll know what I’m talking about.”

EMMA: (defiant, just a few inches away from Taylor’s face) “This is not high school anymore, Taylor and I’m not afraid of you.”

TAYLOR: “You are right, we are not in high school anymore but I’m still the one who rules this town.”

EMMA: “You make me laugh, seriously. Are you joking or are you really stupid just like that?”