58.0

Title: "The One With The Tales About The Almighty Caelifera."

FLASHBACK 6 – W: Interior / The Styles' Kitchen / Night

Anne looks nervous while she makes some hot tea. Desmond, whose hair is all wet, enters the kitchen.

ANNE: "Almost done."

DESMOND: "Oh, thank you, love. Hot tea is just what I need right now."

Desmond tries to grab the cup but Anne slaps his husband's hand.

ANNE: "This is isn't for you, Desmond."

DESMOND: "What?"

ANNE: "It's for Taylor, don't you see how upset she is?"

DESMOND: "But I'm the one who jumped into the water. Hello?"

ANNE: "Grow up and be a man!"

DESMOND: (raising his voice) "You know how cold it is out there?"

ANNE: "Oh please, don't be a sissy... and lower your voice, you'll upset Taylor again."

DESMOND: "50 degrees, woman! 50!"

ANNE: "What is it with men and cold weather? You just cannot handle it."

DESMOND: "Why don't you go out for a swim then?"

ANNE: "I would but there's an emergency going on right now and I need to finish making this tea. Do you mind?"

DESMOND: "I'd just love to see you swim in this weather." (mocking Anne) "Men just cannot handle it... How dare you?"

ANNE: "Ugh, just man up, would you? A little cold water never killed nobody."

DESMOND: "Well, why don't you tell Jack that?"

ANNE: "Jack?"

DESMOND: "Dawson, Jack Dawson. You know, from Titanic." (looks to the ceiling, in a serious voice) "May you rest in peace, brave Jack."

ANNE: "Brave? Oh, please! He died because he was a being a sissy about it! Just like someone I'm looking at right now." (coughs) "Chicken!" (coughs again)

DESMOND: (offended) "Take that back!"

ANNE: "Well, Rose didn't die, did she?"

DESMOND: "Because he sacrificed his own life for her."

ANNE: "Again, chicken!"

DESMOND: (left hand to his chest) "How dare you bringing that up right now?" (lowers his voice) "You know how much his passing still upsets me."

ANNE: "It just serves to prove my point. Men cannot handle cold. Period."

DESMOND: "He could have made it, you know?" (reflective, sad, voice breaking) "There was room for him on the raft too! We all know it!" (looks to the ceiling, raged) "Damn you, selfish red chick!"

ANNE: "Ugh, you are hopeless."

DESMOND: "I just had a revelation. All women are selfish, just like Rose was." (coughs) "That British whore!" (coughs again)

ANNE: "Are we seriously having this conversation?"

DESMOND: "A man wasted his whole life looking for that freaking necklace but no!" (carried away) "That damn elderly lady just had to throw it away, didn't she?" (gets closer to Anne) "Isn't that selfish, Anne? Isn't it?"