59.0

Title: "The One With The Yellow Thong."

Scene 90: Interior / The Styles' Dining Room / Night

Anne is setting up the table for dinner while Desmond just walks behind her without helping her.

ANNE: "I'm not going to do it. I'm just... not going to do it, Desmond. Remind me why do I have to explain myself so much today?"

DESMOND: "But why? I just need a convincing answer and I'll leave you alone."

ANNE: "Because... we are not young anymore, ok? That ship has sailed a long, long, long time ago, partner."

DESMOND: "Partner? Listen, Anne, I don't know what ship you are going on and on about but I, my darling, haven't even blossomed completely yet! My best years, just so you know, are just getting started."

ANNE: "It actually looks like you are about to rot from where I'm standing, honey."

DESMOND: (with an attitude) "Not even the FBI would be able to find a single wrinkle on this pretty face, sweetie and, just for the record, It's actually pretty sad to see you hating me cause you ain't me right now."

ANNE: (offended) "Oh, wait. Are you implying that I'm wrinkled?"

DESMOND: (scared) "Erm, no, no... definitely not, my dear."

ANNE: "That's what I thought because..." (threatening) "I'm the mood for a headache tonight, you know?"

DESMOND: "Please not a headache, please, please, please not a headache."

ANNE: "I'll think about it."

DESMOND: "Love is like a plant, Anne, You know? It needs to be watered otherwise..." (dramatic) "It dies."

ANNE: "Yeah and, let me guess, the best way you can think of to water this imaginary love plant is by... roleplaying."

DESMOND: "Not the best way, Anne... The only way!"

ANNE: "Why don't we do something more suitable to our age?"

DESMOND: "What are you suggesting?" (interested) "The K book? We've done that already."

ANNE: "No? Pottery classes, actually. Yeah, pottery sounds like the perfect idea. Why don't we do that instead?"

DESMOND: "Because, erm... duh, it's boring. God!"

ANNE: "Patrick and Demi didn't make it look boring."

DESMOND: (smirking) "You are a dirty little completely not wrinkled and not with a headache wife, aren't you?"

ANNE: "All I'm saying is that there are other things we could do to spice up our relationship and pottery classes sound like the perfect idea. Imagine, we could be serving pizza in our very own handmade plates." (carried away) "I am so going to show off around the neighborhood. Just imagine the look on Mrs. Caroline's face when I serve her salad in the bowl I, myself, have personally made."

DESMOND: (frowning, disgusted) "What is it with you and that poor lady anyways?"

ANNE: "Poor lady? Yeah, right. Don't even make me go there."

DESMOND: "Oh, come on! Are you still mad because of the Harry incident?"

ANNE: (starting to get mad) "Let's not go there." (loses it, yelling) "That disgusting pedo!"