36.0

Title: “The One Where Someone Finally Gets Caught.”

Scene 53: Interior / Supermarket’s Office / Day

Liam just left the private restroom and he is walking to make the purchase he needs to continue his meeting with Luke.

LIAM: “Backstairs, backstairs. There you are.” (a hand comes out of nowhere and pulls him to the inside of a room) “Whoa! What the hell?”

The hand belongs to a boy named CALUM (19) who seems to be very happy to see Liam there.

CALUM: “Hello.”

LIAM: “Oh, it’s you… the delivery guy, right?”

CALUM: “Yup.” (nodding) “But I’m not the delivery guy anymore. I got promoted.” (points at the name tag where’s his job’s description is written)

LIAM: “Calum! Right. Supervisor, huh? That’s why I don’t see you around my building anymore. Congrats.”

CALUM: “Thanks. I might get a better paycheck at the end of the month but I can’t say I don’t miss dropping by your house.”

LIAM: “I see. I miss your visits too.”

CALUM: (smirking) “What were you doing up here?”

LIAM: “Erm. I was just… looking for the bathroom.”

CALUM: (laughing) “I knew that new guy was a whore.”

LIAM: “What?”

CALUM: “Luke, the new guy.”

LIAM: “I was just looking for the bathroom.”

CALUM: “Sure you where.” (points at a screen on the wall) “I’ll make sure to let him know that there are cameras all over this place.”

LIAM: “Oh.” (blushes, coughs) “I’m sorry?”

CALUM: “You should be.”

LIAM: “I didn’t mean to get into trouble. I was just-”

CALUM: “It’s alright. I needed something like this to heat up my morning.” (gets closer and grabs Liam’s crotch)

LIAM: “Whoa, wait a minute. I really need to go now because-”

CALUM: “Shh, no cameras in here.” (takes Liam’s shirt off) “Stay still or I’ll call security.”

LIAM: “What the hell?”

CALUM: “What I just said.” (slowly get on his knees in front of Liam) “Be silent.”

LIAM: (whispering, scratching his head) “Shit!”

Scene 48 (continues): Interior / Supermarket’s Coffee Shop / Day

HARRY: (smiling widely) “Did you now?”

LOUIS: (nodding with his eyes still closed) “Yes, kind of, just a little. I don’t even know why.”

HARRY: (amused, completely into Louis) “Are we sure about that?”

LOUIS: (opens his eyes, frowns) “About what?”