43.0

Title: "The One Where An Old Bully Returns."

Scene 70: Exterior / Saint Lawrence Downtown / Day

Taylor and Louis are exiting the Starbucks store with their drinks on their hands. Louis looks happy but Taylor looks very pissed.

LOUIS: "Why are you so grumpy all of a sudden?"

TAYLOR: "I'm not grumpy."

LOUIS: "Well, you certainly look grumpy."

TAYLOR: "Well, I'm not."

LOUIS: "Okay."

TAYLOR: "Oh my God, this sucks." (walks to the nearest trash can and throws her cup into it) "Harry can't even make tea taste right."

LOUIS: "My drink tastes very good."

TAYLOR: "Mine doesn't. I'm sure he did it on purpose."

LOUIS: (frowning) "I don't think he'd do that."

TAYLOR: (snappy) "You don't know him. At all."

LOUIS: "I actually... Ok, you are right. I don't know him."

TAYLOR: "There are a few thing I could tell you about him, you know?"

LOUIS: "What kind of things?" (Louis bends over to tie his shoelaces)

NATE (23) a chubby looking guy walks to them, he seems very surprised to run into Taylor.

NATE: "Taylor?"

TAYLOR: "Ugh." (turns around) "And you are?"

NATE: "I can't believe it's you." (walks closer to her, tries to hug her but she stops him)

TAYLOR: "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

NATE: (laughing) "You haven't changed a bit. Don't you recognize me? Come on, it hasn't been that long."

TAYLOR: (frowning, analyzing Nate's face) "Oh my God."

NATE: "It's Nate, ring a bell?"

TAYLOR: (shocked, disgusted) "As in Nate Pierce?"

NATE: (smiling) "Got it right. Long time, no see, TayTay."

Louis is done tying his shoes by the time he hears the name of the stranger. His expression changes completely and he slowly stands, looking nervous and scared to turn around to face the guy.

TAYLOR: "Oh God, I'm in shock."

NATE: (laughing) "Me too." (looks at Louis, who's still not turning around to them) "And this is?"

Louis shuts his eyes closed and a memory from the past breaks into his mind.

FLASHBACK 4: Interior / High School Bathroom / Day

Three guys are dragging NIALL (12) to the toilet; one of them is NATE (14) the captain of the soccer team and, probably, the most popular guy in school.

NIALL: "There's no need to push me around. I know where I'm supposed to go."

NATE: "Someone shut the Elf's mouth or I'll do it."

NIALL: "No need to shut me up, I'm quiet."

NATE: "Good then."

NIALL: "I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not showing any kind of resistance to your bullying and I think I deserve to be treated with respect for doing so. I bet the others give you a hard time but, hey! Look at me. I'm just letting you drag me without even trying to fight back. I'm pretty sure that earns me some kind of a special treatment, am I right?"