1.0

Title: "The One Where They Are All Grown Ups"

Scene 2: Interior / Harry's Bedroom / Night

HARRY (who's now 21 years old) is sitting on a side of his bed, looking frustrated after trying tons of outfits on and not being able to find anything he likes. His mother, ANNE (43) calls him from downstairs.

ANNE: "Harry! Cara is at the front door."

HARRY: (annoyed) "Let her in, mom! Always let her in!"

ANNE: "Okay, you grumpy punk!"

HARRY: "Whatever."

CARA: (enters the room and poses like a model) "How do I look?"

HARRY: "Awesome, as always." (throws himself on the bed and sighs)

CARA: "What is going on and what is all this mess?"

HARRY: "I'm sick of being fabulous." (fakes crying) "Sometimes I just wish I were some random ugly guy who didn't have to put up with the pressure of always looking flawless."

CARA: "You are starting to sound like Taylor here. What's wrong?"

HARRY: "Everything is wrong. I can't find a single shirt that looks good on me."

CARA: "What?" (accusing) "Did you gain weight?"

HARRY: "Hey! Watch your mouth! Of course I haven't but there's nothing new in here." (points at his closet)

CARA: "Stop whining and let's just go shopping tomorrow or something."

HARRY: "I can't go shopping! Which part of 'I am Poor' haven't you understood yet?"

CARA: "The part where you are just overreacting and you are not poor."

HARRY: "I am poor." (freaks out) "I don't have money and the only reason why I'm not a smelly homeless hippie is that my parent's haven't kicked me out yet."

CARA: (annoyed) "And they never will!"

HARRY: "What do you know?"

CARA: "Get a job and stop complaining!"

HARRY: "I have a job!" (fakes crying again) "Why is life so hard on me? All I need is that new pink cute and awesomely perfect Burberry shirt."

CARA: "The one with the white stripes?" (Harry nods) "Their new collection is so perfect!"

HARRY: "I know!" (throws a random shirt at her) "Can you stop torturing me?"

CARA: "I won't! If only you got a real job, you would be able to buy whatever you want whenever you need it."

HARRY: "I already told you I got a job! I can't take anything else because I won't be able to go to auditions and I still haven't given up on my dream!" (lowers his voice) "Unlike others."

CARA: "Hey, you asshole!" (throws Harry's shirt back at him) "A three hours shift at Starbucks is not a job."

HARRY: "I'm going to end up buying second hand clothes at Salvation Army!" (looks at the ceiling and addresses to God) "Why are you being so mean to me? I have been good, I am a good son, I am pretty as hell, please cut me some slack!"

CARA: (walks to Harry's closet) "Just wear a plain black shirt."

HARRY: (interrupts her, completely disgusted) "What am I? An emo now?"