To be feared~Minor Male Elsa x Reader

"Why are you doing this to me?" You paused in front of the wooden door where a chained Elias looked back at you. He looked disheveled, his hair a mess and his hands covered in metal that was chained to the wall. He looked heartbroken and helpless as he stared outside the window at the winter he had caused unknowingly. He wasn't facing you but it was clear that he was talking to you.

"I did nothing to you, I just followed the commands I was given." And with that, you left him alone in his anguish.

You didn't lie, Hans had commanded you and as you worked for him, you could not disobey him. Some days when Hans made you do these atrocious things a question would arise in your mind. Would you have done these things if they weren't orders? Yes. What could you do? You were picked up by Hans when you and him were just small and he made you his servant. At first, you were grateful. He was a savior to you who ate from scraps people left off with no blanket nor home. But Hans was a selfish and greedy man and he always longed for power. He was a coward who hid behind you as you fought for him. All the people who criticized him, you were the one who got rid of them. You struck fear into your victim's eyes and it didn't faze you anymore. To survive you have to be feared.

Making your way up castle stairs to Hans you stood in front of the door. Alert and ready to obey any command. You had no personal grudge against the newly crowned King and Princess if the cost was their pain for your survival you would pay the amount due. Panicked servants passed by you as a bundled-up princess Anna. She was pale and shivering so much. You couldn't help but feel guilty for the slight pity you felt for her. She was shivering the same way you had once. When you were much smaller on the streets of the Southern Isle. Summers were hot but at night the Southern Isles were harsh. Especially as a child with no fire, nothing but rags, and damp newspaper to warm you as the snow pelted your red skin. The winter outside was the same winter Hans had saved you from.

You followed the servants into a room and watched from the shadows as Hans played the worried lover. Watched as he almost kissed her. "Oh, Anna if only there was someone out there who loved you." Her figure slouched into the couch in disbelief. This was the Hans you knew very well. But it was you who had set up the coincidental meeting with Anna. It was you who got him seats at the front amongst Dukes and Queens. It was you who had carried out his plan but credit you did not need.

"What? You said you did." Sympathy. You haven't felt that in years. There was something so raw and in pain about the way Anna said that. She was just like you. Ran out of love. Ran out of hope and on the edge of death. Yet still, she hangs on to the last bit of desire for love. You let go of that many years ago.

"13th in line in my own kingdom I didn't stand a chance I knew I had to marry into the throne somewhere"

"What are you talking about"

"And you were so desperate for love you were willing to marry me just like that. I'd figure after we married I'd have to stage a little accident for Elias."

"Hans." Hans gave no response as he dumped down the warmed water onto the fire, which fizzled out into nothing but smoke.

"But then he doomed himself and you were dumb enough to go after him."

"Please"

"All that's left now is to kill Elias and bring back summer."

"You are no match for Elias."

"No, you're no match for Elias. I on the other hand am the hero who's going to save Arendelle from destruction."

"You won't get away with this."

"Oh, I already have."

He shut the door with a slam. Likely to carry out the next step of his plans. It was good that he didn't seem to know you were there, and neither did Anna it would seem. You stepped forward to her line of vision as she gasped in horror. You gave no response, it was expected. Running through her mind she probably thought you were there to finish her off. Instead, you reached down to lift her up. At your touch, she immediately flinched and curled up even more into herself than she had before. Wordlessly you gently placed her down on the couch that she had fallen off earlier. Covering her with the blanket she had previously used, along with the coat you were wearing you made your way to the fire. Slicing off any wet pieces from Han's method of distinguishing the fire. Ignoring the slight burn on the tips of your fingers from the embers.