Coconut~Male Moana x Reader

Okay for those who read this earlier I accidentally published it so here's the completed one

⚠️ Warning! Cursing will be present in this if you're not comfortable then I would recommend not reading this particular chapter!⚠️
Requested by: myself
Male Moana = Moana
Also while looking for the art above which is not mine by the way I found this gem:

⚠️ Warning! Cursing will be present in this if you're not comfortable then I would recommend not reading this particular chapter!⚠️Requested by: myselfMale Moana = MoanaAlso while looking for the art above which is not mine by the way I found this...

God bless your nosebleeds. Your welcome my lovlies. ( ˘ ³˘)♥ This is Maui by the way anyone on with the story!

"EEEKKK!!!! HE'S HERE."
Fuck. He's here. You covered your ears as deafening shrill screams filled your ears. You internally groaned as a familiar figure made his way to the coconut trees. This person was Moana, the chief's son and he was the most annoying person you knew out of everyone on the island. You sighed out loud as all the girls rushed over to him, knowing that you would have to take up their work.

That was one reason why you hated him among many more. Another was your rivalry against him, most self declared. Ever since he  saved the world from doom all the women decided that he was definitely someone drool worthy especially since his personality was great and the fact that he's starting to grow muscles. Besides he's kinda cute and- Nope not going there! Not going to become one of those squealing fan girls.

Trudging towards though coconut trees you began to work. Typically someone would climb up and shake the coconuts down while people below catches it with baskets. But since the PEOPLE WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK INSTEAD OF FAWNING OVER THE CHIEF'S SON LIKE IDIOTS AREN'T WORKING then you'll just have to do it yourself! Shuffling some baskets in a circle to catch the coconuts you claimed up to toss the coconuts  down into the baskets. You've done this before as of course the fan girls had been themselves before so you thought today was no different.

You've been working for about half an hour now and was pretty tired from climbing up and down, rearranging coconuts and baskets to the next tree. I guess the exhaustion and the heat must've distorted your vision because when you were about to climb down and you missed a branch. You could feel yourself falling.
"FuuuuUUUuuUUUCKK" Yes. That's what you screamed because that's how you scream, you're mother always hated that part about you. Guess she wouldn't have something to hate anymore.

Your body hit the ground with a loud thud which attracted the attention of the fan girls and Moana showing off to them by flexing another part you hated about him. You didn't know that he was doing it to hopefully get your attention. You just thought that he was simply a conceited person and you hated people like that who were far too high on their ass to notice anybody else.

Perhaps... perhaps that's why you'd supress your feelings for him. Or maybe because you didn't want to be just another fan girl to him whatever the reason you knew that you could hate him and hate was easier than it was to love. It was easier for your mom when your father left one day for another island and another woman.

__________________

He saw the figure falling down and quickly broke through the crowd that had gathered around him knowing that he wouldn't make it in time but still trying. 'Fuck. Fuck. Please be okay.' The sound (Y/N)'s body made will forever scar his mind. Rushing to the unmoving body he quickly checked for a pulse. Breathing in relief when he found one. Scooping the limp body into his arms he ran fast to the healer.
"Oh my what happened to her?"
"She-she fell off the coconut tree and...and I-" chocking back sons he looked at the unmoving figure worriedly.
"Moana it seems she didn't fall off from the highest point so she most likely needs a few stitches and she'll be fine, her arm looks broken though, she must've landed on her arm and her head must've hit something on the way down."