chapter 5

"Father, please don't tell da-" yelled Jingyi, who was walking towards Lan Xichen, the man standing next to the acting sect leader, Lan Qiran.

"Lan Xichen, how dare you to have a child before wedlock" yelled the old man on the right.

"Jingyi," whispered shizui, who was freaking out at the situation in front of him.

"Who are you, and why do you wear the Jin Clan symbol on your chest as if you were the born prince," said the man peacock, otherwise known as Jin zixuan.

"Who are you to question- Jiujiu, what are you doing here," replied Jin Ling as he walked towards the man with the purple ribbon.

"Dad is here, oh no, I am screwed. I am going to die, father, please protect me," yelled Jingyi as he hid behind Lan xichen, who was still very confused by the commotion.

"Sorry, but may I ask who are you," said Lan xichen, who was currently smiling at the boy hiding behind his sleeve.

"father, stop joking around. It's me, Lan Jingyi. I know you are angry. Still, I can explain, well I can't because I don't know what happened, we were on a night hunt a few minutes ago, and that idiotic young master of the Jin clan ended up tripping on enchantment, and then we ended up back home," said Jingyi in a rush.

"Who are you calling idiotic? Do you want me and uncle to break your legs," said Jin ling, who was now standing next to a very clueless Jiang wanyin.

" Who are you calling uncle, Wei Wuxian nor shidi have had a child yet," said Jang wanyin. This utterly shocked the four of them, even Zizhen, who hadn't moved from his position from the beginning.

"What, I-" replied Jin ling who was lost for words weren't they punishing us way too harshly, the three boys thought, but Shizui, unlike the other three idiots, had a basic picture together by looking at how young each and everyone looked, so he knew what may have happened when they had tripped on the magic array.

Shizui quickly pulled the three boys back and bowed to the Sect master, who was about to spew blood out of his mouth.

"Sect Leader Qiren, please let us have a private audience, so we can explain what may have happened and also could you call my dad and father they might know as to what might have happened," said Shizui.

"And Who exactly is your father intruder," yelled Lan Qiran,

"Has grandfather finally lost it, this is Lan Shizui the first and only son of Master Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji," said Jingyi who was rubbing his ears but ended up with a smack on his head by Shizui. Lan Qiren was about to pass out by anger and rage but most importantly embarrassment. 

"Classes shall be dismissed for today all of you follow me to the songfeng shuiyue pavilion and Wanyin could you please bring my brother and Wei Gongzi from the library Pavillion." said lan xichen as he walked out of class followed by his uncle and although no one else was invited Jiang yanli and Jin Zixuan used different excuses to part take in the meeting.

When the group reached songfeng shuiyue Pavillion, second master Lan and Wei Wuxian were already there. When everyone was seated with a cup of tea offered by Zewn Jun they finally started talking.

"Ok, before we start what year is this," inquired Lan Shizui

"It's currently the year 240, Young master shizui," replied Lan xichen with a smile.

"What!" gasped the other three boys in surprise.