Chapter14

The Library Pavillion was quiet when Wei Wuxian, Jiang cheng entered wearing their designated white robes only to nod at the four juniors quietly sitting and writing down the needed knowledge from the scrolls.

"Jiang Gongzi, Wei Gongzi, please take a seat and commence your punishment at once," said Lan Xichen, who was seated next to his brother, Lan Shizui and Jingyi. Wei Wuxian sat across from Lan Wanji and next to Jin Ling, seated next to Lan Jingyi. Jiang cheng took his seat next to his son and across from his Lan Xichen and started writing the scrolls down at once.

One hour passed when Wei Wuxian's winning started capturing everyone's attention.

"Mh, A-Yuan, do you have the fourth scroll? Can I borrow it now," asked Wei Wuxian as he stood up to stretch up his legs.

"Yes, Dad, can you please come here and grab it? I need to refill my ink," said Shizui as he crushed more of his Pigment. When Wuxian crossed across the wooden floor to lean down to grab the floor when his face came 4-5cm away from his son. Shizui jolted away from the sudden closer when his eyes swayed towards Wei Wuxian's neck.

"Dad, when you were drunk did you run into another beehive-like you did in the future," asked Shizui concerly

"huh, no, why would I do that," asked Wei Wuxian with a frown.

"Then how did you get those sting marks on your neck," asked Lan Shizui.

Wei Wuxian flushed red at his son's remark. He clapped his hand against his neck in display and to hid the very spot. He was utterly speechless, but when he turned his face to the side, only meet Lan Wanji's troubled eyes looked away exclaiming.

"shameless," was he could muster saying as he clenched his word once again, only to be gently patted on the shoulder by his brother, who whispered a gently "Don't," before retreating his hand.

Lan Wanji had no idea why he reacted in such a manner; he always knew that Wei Wuxian was a flirt and always popular with disciples, but he would have never guessed that Wei Wuxian would have gone so far wait just what happened last night, he needs to know now.

"oh wait, now that I look closely, Dad has them too," said Lan Jingyi, who was hit by a flying brush at his face by Zizhen.

Lan Huan paused for a millie-second his brush agitated for a instant as he kept writing, his eyes glaring at the paper, if one's gaze were to kill it would be Lan xichen.

"Zizhen? Why would you throw that at me look? I am dirty, thanks to you," replied Lan Jingyi.

"Yes, Let's go clean that up now, shall we," said Zizhen as he dragged the boy out of the library.

"Shizui why don't you teach me how you do laundry aswell, come on," asked Jin Ling as he dragged his pure boyfriend out of the library.

"but I haven't finished wait Jin li-" the boy couldn't finish when the other boy kissed him on the spot leaving many mouths in Awe. But Jinling knew better he took this opportunity to drag the shorter man out of there.