Chapter25

The next daylight came as one ascends to the heavenly realms~ it was was raw yet profound. Jiang Cheng had woken up to a warm embrace, one he was reluctant to get out of, but when he tenderly turned to his side to see deep golden eyes lightly gazing at the Purple Lotus. Jiang Cheng, in a quick motion, tried to kick the other man out of bed. His attempt failed as Lan Xichen clutch held the man's leg and pulled the other quickly under him. Their eyes met yet again as a white-clothed man leaned in to plant a good morning kiss on the perplexed man.

"Mngh," escaped a light moan out of the man beneath, but when the lust ran beyond his head and right to his lips, he nonchalantly kissed back, enjoying the given moment. But like all good moments, this one too was drawn about another terminal.

"Sect leader-"

"Sect leader-" another kiss was planted on Jiang cheng who was cut off for the second time,

"LAN HUAN," declared Jiang Cheng, who finally got a cease-fire from the man who pouted like a three-year-old,

"Wanyin," said Lan Xichen smiling at Jian Cheng.

"Why are you doing this?" whispered Jiang Cheng, breaking eye contact.

"Because I want to be with Wanyin forever *much* and because Wanyin looks really beautiful in the morning," said Lan Xichen, who continued to plant small kisses on the blushing man.

"But Lan Xichen, you have-" Jiang Cheng again could not finish as he was once again stopped by merciful kisses.

"I Do not have nor want Meng Yao after his deeds one would only pray for his miserable soul, but Wanyin you are someone I wish to be with and raise exceptional kids like Jingyi, We are so different, You and I, Yet together are balance, A perfect match, A perfect bond. Jiang Cheng will you be mine," asked Lan Xichen as he looked seriously at those perfect eyes.

Jiang Wanyin was lost in thoughts to beautiful yet scary. Was this truly happening? did Lan Xichen confess, had meng yao did not mean anything to him? was Lan Xichen finally his? Would he go back to Lotus pier with him? Will they raise Jingyi together?

"Yes Wanyin to each *kisses*, to everyone of your doubts,"replied lan xichen who came face to face with a very shocked Jiang wanyin.

Wanyin covered his face in pure embarrassment as he realized that he had spoken out all of his worries and questions by accident. But the good responses from his new cultivation partner gave him comfort as he leaned into the others touch and continued the Soft moment.