chapter 12

Wei Wuxian ordered another drink for himself as he, too, was fully consumed by the alcohol when Lan Shizui finally opened up his eyes parallel to Lan Jingyi.

Lan Shizui got up and walked up to Jin Ling, who was laughing very loudly with Jiang Wanyin over how dogs scare the living shit out of Wei Wuxian when he grabbed Jin Ling by the wrist and tied his headband around Jin Ling's wrist and dragged him to his dad who was laughing at the commotion almost reminding him of when he fell into the cold pond with Lan Zhan. He tied his headband around him to protect him from the assassination technique.

"Dad, sect leader Jiang, please give me formal permission to court your nephew," said Lan shizui, who bowed in front of the two adult men.

"Take him, take him," came Jiang cheng's response which was fanning himself with a fan he had found lying under the table.

"Jin Ling, you best not hurt my son, you understand, or I will fry you," said Wei Wuxian as he warned the boy with a devious smile. When the angelic waitress walked in again, asking if they needed anything when the two newly courting boys chorused that they would be taking a private room as they left the scene.

"Zizhen, not here, please my father is present," said Jingyi, who was pushed against a wall by Zizhen.

"Ok then," said Zizhen as he turned his attention to Jiang cheng, who was glaring daggers at Zizhen, where Jingyi had a guilty look on his face.

"Father in Law, I will be courting your son whether you like it or not. I know you as the strongest man in the cultivation world, and it will be a great honour to be the new addition to your family now my future spouse and I am going to go enjoy ourselves," said Zizhen as he dragged Lan Jingyi, who couldn't look up at his father due to embarrassment and followed his boyfriend to the counter as they asked for another room.

Jiang Wanyin had his mouth open, and Wei Wuxian was a laughing mess. He couldn't stop rolling on the floor when Jiang cheng stood up to drag his son out of there. He was pulled back by the same angelic women serving them, but she brought a couple of her friends this time.

"Hey there, young master, I brought some of my friends. They were wondering if they could share a drink with you," said the girl as he lightly pulled the man to her, but due to the alcohol, he stumbled and fell on top of her as they shared a little moment.

"ah, sorry about that. I would love to share a dink with you and your friends," said Jiang cheng as he smiled at the girl and sat next to her with Wei Wuxian on his other side as he took another sip of his fourth cup.

The nameless waitress had a mixed group of friends with both men and women, and although every one of them was toasting or talking, a male who looked similar to the angelic waitress smiled at Jiang cheng as he offered him a drink.

Another man who was taller than Wei Wuxian, which was quite rare, approached the red ribbon boy. But something about the boy held Wei Wuxian's interest. It was his deadly killer eyes. He had a devilish smirk when he walked Wei Wuxian's way.

"Hi there, it's a pleasure to meet such a fine man such as yourself here. I am Hwang In-youp, a friend of Xia, the girl over there," he said he said as he waved at the angelic waitress.

"Hello there, my name is Wei Wuxian, care to drink with me" Wei Wuxian giggled back at the man.

" Hmm, well, I want you to remember this night, so rather than drinking, let's sing. There is a stage here, is there not," he said as he took the man's hand and pulled him up to the stage.

When he started singing a song that wasn't mandarine but regardless, the two men started dancing along to the upbeat music swaying their arms to the beat as Xia's friends joined them.

The night went on. It was way past the Gusu clan curfew, but that didn't stop the Jiang boys from going around the bar dancing on tables with random people encountering them, sometimes men, women. Everyone was dancing with the two Yumeng beauties, especially Hwang In-youp, who bedazzled by Wei Wuxian's moves. They even had a dancing train going as they went all around the bar, having staff members joining in.

The last thing Wei Wuxian remembered was Hwang In-youp leaving him in a bedroom as he gave him a small kiss on the neck as a farewell gift and left the room. On the other hand, Jiang Cheng had two big red spots on his clavicle and a purple mark on his neck made by Xia and her brother Cha Eun-woo.

They prayed morning never came...