chapter 11

There is a blossom of Caiyi Town in these parts. In the tight bud by wintry season and bonny bright spring, it looked like a town frozen in white spring. Truly beautiful.

The six boys were walking around the market, getting various looks from women and men alike when one of them approached Lan Shizui, who politely declined; however, Jiang cheng and Wei Wuxian caught a powerful emotion coming from Jin Ling, who had glared at the other girl away.

"Hao De, Hao de let's go to the Men at Wok apparently Nie Huisang and his brother came drinking here once when investigating in a nearby town and had the best time," said Wei Wuxian, who didn't realize that the bar that Nie brothers visited was actually in the next town over.

The brewery establishment was not a very Elegant environment but a middle-class area with simple-looking brown tables filled by men who were being waited on by beautiful fair yet devious women. When a kind looking young woman approached them, smiling gently at Jiang cheng and Wei Wuxian, who returned the favour.

"Hello, there beautiful do you think you can help me and my mates find a comfortable seat please," said Wei Wuxian, who winked back at the young lady who was a blushing mess at the man's gentle yet flirty greeting. Wei Wuxian was the fourth most handsome man.

"yes, this way," said the angelic girl; she leads them to a table that was quite close to a closed stage which irked zizhen's interest as he couldn't help but ask for its reason to be closed, to which the nameless waitress replied that they couldn't find any recent musicians to sing up there.

"Can we get 12 jars of Emperor's smile here? Keep the change," said Jiang wanyin as he flashed a very rare smile to the waitress, who was a blushing mess. He also handed her a gold stone he had gotten from his mother just in case it was an emergency, and if this wasn't one, he didn't know what was.

"A-cheng, I thought I was treating; I guess you are a true gentleman or were you instead flirting with the cute waitress," said Wei Wuxian, who grinned at his brother.

"And what if I was," said Jiang Wanyin as a joke but didn't realize his son was sitting there with his mouth open.

"No, I was kidding; I would never be so selfish that just to satisfy myself that I stop you from existing in the future," said Jiang cheng

"that wouldn't happen. I read in dad's book that the changes in the past would not affect our future as it is an alternative future to ours because if that were true, we wouldn't have suffered as much. After all, again, this constant chain of us going back and forth would never stop," said Shizui, who in return got confusing stares from everyone but Wei Wuxian, who understood the basic idea of what his son was saying.

"In other words, we don't need to obey the same events as the future," said Wei Wuxian, who got a lot of hmms and oh as a sign of comprehending what Shizui had said before Wei Wuxian.

"Here are your drinks, by the way, I put in an extra special gift for you men, enjoy," the waitress said as she smiled and walked away. What the boys didn't know was that she had changed the order from Emperor's smile to dragon's smile which consisted of twice as much alcohol it was a very rare and strong drink.

"Hao Di Hao Di cheers," said Wei Wuxian as he and the boys raised their first jars up and clenched them against each other's jars. As the boys' bottoms up the first drink, the alcohol didn't hit Wei Wuxian wondered if she gave them the right order maybe you need to drink both for it to hit he wondered as he looked at the other boys who were just as confused.

"ok again, this one is a toast for fuck the future," said Jingy who raised his second cup and so did the others as they all cheered "fuck the future" except Lan Shizui who quietly drank his drink happily, enjoying the strong yet sweet flavour. When suddenly he fell unconscious but he wasn't the only one Jingyi too hit the table with a table as their father's looked concernedly towards their direction.

"don't worry Uncle hehe this always happens when Lan's drink they fall asleep first the act drunk even first and second master Lan does this," said Zizhen who had reacted nicely to the drink.

"Why Shizui, why must you hurt me, I love you shizui," cried Jin ling who too was reacting to the intoxication of the drink as he hugged the sleeping boy when Jiang Wanyin spoke.

"Jin Ling, you love shizui huh? ah the curse of loving a Lan," said Jiang cheng as he chuckled and stared at his jar.

"Jin Ling, don't you dare hurt my precious A-yuan, you understand," Wei Wuxian spoke who was mildly tipsy.

Being drunk switches off the best parts of their brain and that leaves the fool to run their life, to run their mouth.