chapter13

Once on their feet, the room swayed, almost causing them to lose balance, and Jiang cheng reached out for the wall. His hand slipped along the high sheen paint, and he sprawled onto the carpet with a crashing thump. The room swirled before Wei Wuxian becoming stationary again, and he used the bedstead to pull himself to standing. This feeling meant he'd had some fun the night before, but somehow it wasn't there in his memory.

How the smell of the wine last night was intoxicating, yet this morning it adds to nausea. The thirst stays after each slow drink of water, and their head feels fit to crack open.

"Wei Wuxian, What happened last night? What's with love bites on your neck," said Jiang cheng, who glared at the man who was still pressing his forehead to gain some cure from the pain.

"I could say the same thing about you, " said Wei Wuxian as he drank a glass of water next to his bed and regained some consciousness.

"shit, the kids!" yelled Jiang cheng as they raced to the reception and asked where the young men came with them.

Wei Wuxian raced to get them as Jiang cheng paid them handsomely from Jin Lig's pouch. That damn peacock could afford it. He justified and walked into the room of Lan Jingyi and Zizhen naked. The only thing covering them was the Bedsheets.

"LAN JINGYI BEFORE I KILL YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP" yelled Jiang cheng as the two boys were shocked awake as they both bit their lip in embarrassment.

"GET READY WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW," screamed Jiang cheng as he slammed the door and walked out the room, and the two boys inside rushed to clean up after themselves and got ready in 10 minutes.

Wei Wuxian walked into a similar situation as there lay his adopted son with his step sister's nephew, fully naked and cuddling. Wei Ying almost threw up the alcohol last night.

"Jin Ling, Lan shizui, wake up. We need to go," said Wei Wuxian loud enough to wake up the two boys, who at once got up and started yelling loudly at each other.

"Hao De, we can figure this out later, boys. We haven't been home a day, and no one knows where we are. We need to go now," said Wei Wuxian as he left the room and waited in the main dining room.

When everyone was ready, they mounted their swords. They flew right into the Gusu gates and into the courtyard where the guest disciple's bedroom was placed when they saw their beloved Shidi, who was crying in Jin Zixuan's arms while Lan Wanji and Lan Xichen were seen trying to comfort her.

"Shidi, why are you crying? Is everything ok," asked Wei Wuxian as he jumped off his sword, followed by Jiang cheng and the juniors?

Shidi walked up to the two brother's and slapped them across the face very harshly; Lan Wanji was clenching his sword when Lan Xixhen intervened as he stood in front of Jiang cheng before Jiang Yanli could get another slap in.

"Where were you*sniff* I was so worried, and the kids weren't here either, A-ling." she cried as he held out her hands as gave her a hug leaving Shizui's side for the first time.

"shidi, we went out to town. We were meant to return before curfew, but um" Wei Wuxian couldn't finish because he knew that Lan Wanji was standing there, and if he found out that he took their son out drinking, he would kill him.

"Father, I have broken the rules. I shall be punished. We drank and me and Jin-" before Lan Shizui could confess anymore, Wei Wuxian put a hand on his son's mouth.

"Wei Wuxian, how dare you spoil him as you please? He is a Lan," said Lan Wanji as Wei Wuxian frowned because he used Wei Wuxian's full name rather than Wei Ying he knew he was in trouble.

"Father, it wasn't just master Wei's idea to go out. We were the ones who compelled him to take us drinking," said LanJingyi looking at lan xichen, who didn't have his everlasting smile on his face.

"Jingyi, you are correct. It wasn't just Wei Gonzi that was in on this plan; Jiang Gonzi too was in on this; hence all of you men will be punished. Write the Gusu-Lan Rules 2400 times by tonight, and this time Wanji and I will personally make sure you are present that includes you boys as well," Lan Xichen said as he walked away from the group.