Chapter 1:

"Guys! I got a news!" Cheered Rey as soon as he cut d call.
D whole gang were assembled at Rey's place in order to discuss the strategies for their new buisness. Yes! It's been about 6 months, they had graduated from St. Louis. From that period, everyone in d gang are working so hard towards their dream project i.e, to open a dance institute at Mumbai. Initially, couple of them in d gang were not sure about it. But eventually they realized their ultimate passion was related to only dance and hence they joined together to make it possible. They performed in several events as a professional team hence collecting their payment which may help to build their dream project. Also they contacted several fund raisers in exchange of dance trainings at respective places.
"Abe…. Kya News…." Bharath was agitated. Girls of d gang peered at each other.
"Pehle tolo…..gool news ya Bal news" Amar agreed to nodding upto Bharath.
"Ha Rey…. Bolo bolo…." Vicky and Nil spoke in unison who were standing holding each other.
SwaRon sat together, twitching their eyebrows waiting for Rey to proceed further.
"Ab bolo bi….Rey" Kriya who was seated beside Neha  joined Rey.
"Guys. We got an internship offer" Rey finally let it out…
Swayam was d first one to get out of his joy.
"What! Internship" He beamed unable to contain his excitement.
Everyone in d gang were extremely happy. Rey could see their smiling faces after so damn long. Recent days have pumped up on them drastically. They were physically and mentally tired. So he tried his best from his side. He did contact several dance agencies who could offer them a triggering point in their carrier. Finally, his prayers were listened. It was very easy for Rey if he could have asked the help of his dad. He would have easily build an empire for him. But no. This is his dream. It has to be hard earned.
"But where? I mean how? Rey" Sharon spoke grabbing everyone's attention.
"U won't believe if I say" Rey smiled being proud of himself.
"Kya Matlab Rey?" Neha looked at girls in confusion.
"Guys… I had sent our few dance performances to Delhi DR consultancy…..N guess what?" He was smiling throughout…
"I got a call from B&S dance academy from Delhi informing us to be there by tomorrow 12am" Rey blurted making everyone jump in joy except for one person in d gang.

******

"We have new interns today, Taani" Surbhi sloped into her seat huffing in Taani's cabin. "Ahhh! Dramebaaz" Taani chided.
"Humara kadus boss abi tumko meeting per lekar Jana hai Kya" Surbhi was irritated…
"Don't act now… Wahi Haina yaha…." Spoke Taani not at all feeling sorry for her innocent antics.
"Oh really!" Surbhi rolled her eyes telling "Wo help karna chodo....uparse saara Kam mere se karwayega…." Surbhi pouted.
"Kya bola tune" Wahi who just entered d cabin started faking anger on her…..N d banter between them started again.
Taani who was gliding through some reports smiled looking at d duo. She was used to it. She knew they are not gonna stop irrespective of her any attempts.. Her friends were mad bunch. Surbhi and Wahi wanted Taani to assist them along with the new interns team so that they would get some time to spend with her. But things were quite against it. Her boss the great Mr.Sobti wanted her to join for a meeting along with him at Juhu for two days. She couldn't deny it. After all she was working under him and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

******
Gang arrived at B&S dance academy. It was hugely constructed with 10 floor multiplex building.
"Abe…..ye itna bada hai re" Bharath was in awe of it as they entered the ground hall.
"Ha guys …. I mean…. We can c y it's called d India's biggest dance academy" Neil prompted agreeing.
"All thanks to Rey" Vicky giving Rey d appreciation he deserved for placing them here. Everyone smiled at him except Swayam.
Rey observed Swayam being quiet from the time he had revealed about the internship. He was very excited but d moment he heard academy name he went quiet. Even through out the journey he was frantic staring through his cellphone and constantly twitching it with hesitation…
"Hey guys…." Surbhi and "welcome to B&S dance academy" Wahi joined the gang welcoming them. Quickly they were all joined in a meeting presenting their works individually…. There are 10 RH in d company; one in each floor. Since there were 12 members in d gang, Neil and Amar whereas Vicky and Bharath were paired up together to train d students. It was basically decided by d gang since it would boast d morale of Bharath and Amar as they could have a strong support system to communicate with their students. Also Rey-Kriya, Sharon-Swayam,Neha-Simmi, rinni-ashi were paired up. After which the day proceeded as Wahi and Surbhi took them for an academy trip showing where they'll be working and explaining about all d pros and cons of their works. Gang were already settled into d atmosphere. Y not! It was d best over everything they have seen or felt until today. At sharp 6pm, they were exorted to dormitories by Surbhi and d day buzzed off.