Chapter 2:

On d way back to d B&S dance academy, "I hope the new interns are worthy enough to train d dancers for the upcoming annual event" Mr.Sobti looked at Taani expecting an affirmation.
She didn't know who the new interns were. It was completely handled by Wahi n Surbhi since she n Rithvik were busy with other two projects. Even though Surbhi insisted them to take up d event along with them, she wasn't ready. Simply because, she wanted to concentrate on her other two projects which were almost to be completed. Rithvik knew better than to argue, even when he really wanted all four of them to work together. Shifting her thoughts to the man in front of her, she blurted "I'm sure they will be as good as u expect, sir"
Mr.Sobti peered for a second and huffed with a satisfaction. It wasn't like he didn't trust his best employees in the academy. Indeed Wahi n Surbhi knew what they are into and always maintained work ethics above everything. But it was just that Taani's instincts have always helped him in his buisness though he was never vocal about it to her. He knew her potential even before she had joined the academy.
It was couple of years ago, he had visited Valdimir institute of technology as a chief guest for an annual function at Delhi. He was thoroughly impressed with the event which was systematically perfect even without a pinch of mess. Impressing him isn't a cakewalk but someone had made it's their cup of tea. Because he is d definition of perfection n would love people around him to be one. He was inspired to an extent of hiring that person to his academy as he was already looking for an academy manager. And it surprisingly turned out to be Taani who looked so tiny in figure but intelligent in her art. He was quite taken aback with her soft light hearted nature. Nevertheless he did her bid a chance and she happily accepted it, not before calming her nerves as it was a dance academy. Initially she hesitated and confronted her being a non dancer. He could understand her dilemma. But there is nothing related with dance to be a Academy manager if she's gonna handle her assigned job well. He made her understood which he barely does to anyone. But he was positive enough. And as his optimistic thoughts, she always proved his choice was right.

******

"Itna bada RH....." Kriya was astonished flowing her body in d wide space.
Rey looked at her excitement and chuckled. He always knew she loved Dance with same passion as he does. But seeing her representing it every single second made his heart swell in pride. He trotted towards her in silence and joined his motion with her flow, twirling her as roller. "I guess we got lucky enough..." Rey put his one hand on her waist n the other held her hand in air parallel to the ground. She blushed recognizing his cheesy counter attack.
It was already a third day of D3 in B&S academy. Where the first day went in academy tour, the second day was wistful with introduction to their students and thier respective departments where they get to work for coming 6 months. Wahi n Surbhi were literally warm and welcoming for D3 members. They split the gang into 6 pairs assigning two dance categories to each pair which has to be taught to their students. Initially gang were sulked with the news of splitting up and working at different depts. But the further news given by Surbhi made them squeal in exclamation. She had informed them that a well known dancer who's inturn event manager of d academy will be choreographing a routine of 5 dances consisting of two couple dance, one group dance and other two trio dance as a part of the Indian Dance Fraternity award function which will be represented by D3 gang and few others from the academy.
******
"Swayam, u ok?" Sharon was now really concerned. It's the first day of teaching their students, young mob of 20. But here he behaved absent minded. They both were put together in the first floor whereas Rey-Kriya occupied the ground floor teaching halls. She was so happy to begin with where she would get some alone time to spend with Swayam. But alas! He looked lost. She was worried. She tried to strike a conversation regarding it but he threw off in d air as everything is alright. He simply smiled squishing her heart in mushiness.

******

"Guys! Meine sapne mein bi nahi Socha tha...." Vicky exclaimed in a daze as the whole gang scrambled at d ground floor. It was 6 in d evening as d training sessions lasts by 5.00pm and they were present there to discuss routines and plan about practice session.
"Kya nahi Socha tha....be...."Nil prodded Vicky who was about to butt flat on d ground if not for Amar.
"Dank se Kade lo jao...." Amar chastised in fake irritation....
"Abe sale...isko ho Kya gaya hai...." Bharath interfered making an agitated fàce....
Rey had enough of their kiddish nature sighed "Guys... come on! Hum yaha kuch serious discussion ke liye aye hai...."
"Ha....serious....wo ladki bi na kitna serious ti...." Vicky remembered sheepishly. Girls in d gang snickered.. He was already awestruck by someone's beauty in d academy as he was roaming senseless... The information was passed by Amar to d gang on before hand...
"Guys!" Sharon glared the gang with a hint of seriousness.
Swayam leaned on to the rail folding his hands and watched them expressionless. To be precise, his head bombarded with so many aftermaths... He knew he's gonna meet her irrespective of the time lapse. He tried to contact her. He wanted to alarm her. Alas! He even wanted to square upto gang and inform them that she is here. He also wanted to let it out to Rey. But a promise bound him. But still he wished to break it to him until Kriya happened.
He was happy with her again. He had found his love once more. He was relieved to c his BFF finally moving on. Yet he found something amiss. As a BFF, he wished only good to Rey but when it came to her he always had no option. He couldn't chose her over them. His friends. It's true that even she didn't wish to share anything except she always made sure to be in touch with him. He knew where she moved. He knew her working in this particular academy. He was happy atleast hoping that she was peaceful but only to be broken by the recent ongoings. He didn't knew how to tackle all these. He didn't even had the heart to confide the truth to Sharon as her promise shackled him.

******

"What's going on, guys?" Surbhi landed into the hall followed by Wahi.
"We were just discussing" Kriya was the first one to respond.
"Really?" Wahi twitched his brows looking at boys as Vicky was smiling looking at nothing in particular and others were prodding him to shut up.
"I hope tum log dance forms ko select Kiya hoga" Surbhi tweaked her cheeks with little hope.
"Ho jayega..." Sharon filled trying to convince her.
"Yeah.... We are already into it. Haina guys..." Rey lied making up to d drama boys were creating.
Surbhi was still in doubt. She didn't believe them. Yet she gave them a benefit of doubt. Meanwhile a guy in late twenties walked in and everyone gasped except Surbhi n Wahi. "Anyway... Let me introduce..." Surbhi was about to say. But before she could speak Rey pitched in with a big grin along with gang "Rithvik Dhanjani" Even Swayam who was quite lost got alert. As they already knew the man in front of him. They were so huge fan of his dance and the person himself. It wasn't really a surprise for Surbhi n Wahi since they knew Rithvik was an international face in d dance region. All of a sudden, boys were very much interested in d current scenario. As Wahi explained them that Rithvik will be choreographing the couple of performances, gang went wild.
Rithvik meant only buisness. Though he was elated with the attention he received he was really not a fan of it. He liked everything simple n natural. Without a minute waste, he directly pounced into the work. He discussed with the gang regarding performances and they got into a conclusion. Rey-Kriya, Sharon-Swayam would perform a couple dance where as Neha, Vicky, Ashi and Nil,Simmi,Amar would perform trio rounds. Rinni and Bharath will be left out. To which, Wahi suggested them to perform Singles as Surbhi could make some changes with other performances making space for them.
"What about group performance?" Neha spoke in confusion.
"I can choreograph it" Swayam suggested a helping hand. He was here for some purpose. And before any thoughts could engulf him, atleast he should participate in d work for which he's present here. So voluntarily he took the responsibility.
Everyone agreed with d changes and discussion was dispersed notifying them to attend 4th floor RH at sharp 5.30 from tomorrow.