Chapter 32

"I'll meet you at 5 pm tomorrow evening" Taani replied back to one of the text she just received. There was so much going on in her life already. She wondered slamming into her bed. Day had been hectic but memorable. There was something beautiful in the air tonight. Because several positive inclinations formed which made her joyful. Firstly, her dance with Rithvik. She was afraid to perform initially but she did performed and proved her never before skills in someone's eyes. Her gratitude towards Rithvik, the love of her life is something beyond she could express. Even though she doesn't tell him, he never complained. He liked her in that way. The way she's! She would thank God for bestowing him in her life.

"When you lose something, it just means you deserve something better"

That is how the life is persuaded. She had a past where she lost something she loved dearly. But today, she was gifted with something more deserving, something more lovable, something more precious. Her love, her friendship and her family was all together put in a perfect frame. Even Rey started accepting everything.

"You were fabulous Taani... U too Rithvik" he complimented her and Rithvik after the performance. Though he wasn't very friendly or approachable, he made an effort of being normal. It felt good to see him calm and composed. She wished that he moved on in his life for his own betterment.

"Oh madam... abi Tak soyi nahi hai Kya?" Surbhi entered the room breaking Taani's trance. "Nahi..." she muttered hugging her pillow closely. "Huh... mujhe toh yahanse janeka hi man nahi Kar Raha hai, Taani... kitna acha ta... ye vacation" Surbhi daydreamed. "Ye vacation nahi ta, surbhi. Hum kaam ke liye yaha aye the... remember" Taani poked her arm. "Ha pata hai... phir bi" she pouted. "Kal subah hi hum nikal rahe hai..." she slid into her side on the bed. Yes. They were leaving already. The program is successfully completed and they were returning back to academy in the morning.

******

"Kaun hai yaar" Surbhi yawned opening the bedroom door which was constantly banging. "Aap..." she stood alert cussing herself looking at her crinkled attire. He raised an eyebrow. "Kaun hai surbhi?" Taani walked in setting her hair into a ponytail. "Oooo" she smiled awkwardly wishing a 'Good Morning' in low voice. "I'll let you both ..." she was about to move. "Wait Taani..." Only to be stopped by Barun. Surbhi & Taani exchanged looks. "Surbhi, go and get ready soon. We both will be leaving in our car" Barun smirked at his wife. Surbhi looked at him in surprise. Taani chuckled inwardly at Surbhi's expressions. "Mein Taani ke saath bus mein aa jaungi..." surbhi expressed not willing to let go her anger on him so easily. It still continued. He looked at Taani.

"Tum pagal hai Kya, Surbhi... mein Rithvik ke saath rahungi na bus mein" Taani spoke hoping Surbhi's brain accepted. "Cheater...." Surbhi mouthed at Taani in a fake anger. "Toh... teek hai... mein Wahi ke saath to baitungi... I'll come with him, Mr. Sobti... Aap akele jaa sakte ho" She doubted. "Wahi toh night hi nikal Chuka hai... Academy mein new comer Aya hai aur kuch problem hua hai waha... so..." he explained. He was already irritated at her. She wasn't at all understanding his intentions. He wanted to spend a little time with his wife, damnit! Also he just wanted to make it up for the night he made her cry. "Surbhi... tum itna kyun soch rahe ho... Bhai ke saath hi Jaana hai.... Koi dushman ke saath nahi" Taani was incredulous at Surbhi's behavior. "Ok... fine..." Surbhi rolled her eyes at both of them and walked away excusing to get ready. "Thank you" Barun winked at Taani. She smiled.

******

Kriya stood nearby the bus waiting for other girls of the gang. At the same time, all the boys entered from the other side to occupy their seats. Rey was little far away with Swayam while all other boys hopped into the vehicle. His eyes fell on Kriya. There was something important for him to do. He should have probably done earlier but nevertheless he would do it now. "Kya hua?" Swayam patted on his shoulder. "Huh... kuch nahi..." Rey struggled. "Swayam, can you just drop this in the bus... I'll catch you later" saying so he handed his backpack to him.

"Hey..." Rey stood in front of Kriya. She watched him in disgust etched on her face. She started to walkaway. "Kriya... please..." he pleaded. She stopped. She hated the man in front of her. Probably, that wasn't true. She didn't hate him after all she loved him. But he had broken her heart tremendously. "Kriya..." he closed his eyes willing the words to break out of his lips. "I'm sorry, Kriya...I'm really sorry for everything" he let it out finally. She turned at him in disbelief. Oh! He had the audacity to apologise atleast now. But that didn't make her burning maze any less. "I know... I don't deserve the forgiveness for whatever I did with you... lekin... I didn't wanted to keep you in dark, Kriya..." he expressed. "Dark? U kidding me, Rey?" She retorted. "Iska Matlab... Aapne kabhi mujhse Pyaar hi nahi Kiya? Why did you even tell me I L U then..." she wasn't satisfied with his answer or apology. She wanted to spit her lash on him. How dare he come and say sorry after breaking her heart into pieces? "Kriya..." Rey wanted to make her understand. "No, Rey... pehle mein apko chodkar chali gayi... lekin apke upar ka Pyaar Kabi Kam nahi hua... isliye mein Meri Mama ko manake apke paas phirse vapas ayi... aapne mujhe apnaya lekin.... Mein kabi samaj nahi payi ki aapka Mera upar ka Pyaar kabhi Chala Gaya hai..." tears started rolling on her cheeks. Oh God! She was never this weak in her life. But this ridiculous 4 words LOVE destroyed a piece of her. "Agar Taani picture mein nahi aati toh, shayad aap mujhe kabhi nahi batate ki... you don't love me... it would have been even okay if we have discussed about it alone, Rey... Lekin nahi... apne Meri Zindagi ko tamasha bana Diya...sabke samne..." She cringed.

"Kriya...please... Mein already tumko bahut rula chuki hu... please don't cry..." he wiped her tears. She didn't object. She let him console. "Mein janta hu ki meine bahut galat Kiya, Kriya... Mein past mein jaake cheeze badal nahi sakta hu... But please... give me a chance to undo everything, Kriya..." he cupped her cheeks. "Aisa nahi hai ki I don't love you. I still love you, Kriya" he looked into her eyes. She knew instantly what his words meant. "You have been a best friend to me from the beginning... aur ye friendship Wala Pyaar kabhi Kam nahi hoga tumhareliye..." he assured. She knew it. But she wasn't ready to accept it. "I know... things have been really messed up right now... but mein nahi chahta hu ki humari is misunderstandings and confusions ki wajahse humara Jo dream hai uske upar kuch effect ho... hum jo bi ho.... Lekin humara sapna ek hi hai, Kriya... dance..." he hoped, she really understood.

"Hum humesha dance ke through connected rahenge... these relationships and all..." he chuckled in agony "it's not destined to me... I just want you in my life as good friend... I promise, I'll be the same if you wish to accept me..." he held her palm squeezing it gently. Kriya didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She clearly picturized his dilemma. One can easily become friends to lovers. But it takes a lot of giving in if two had to opt out of a relationship and maintain the friendship flag. She wasn't sure whether she needed his friendship, though he had always proved his worth. Was she being calculative now. It didn't matter. She would think about it if this is what he wished. Yes, she wouldn't have accepted him back as before definitely. Even he wasn't palpable to get into a relationship with her. So that made things little less complicated. "I need some time, Rey" she answered. He closely released her palm, looking into her eyes. At Least she would think about it. Otherwise, it would have clawed his insides with guilt. "Sure..." he smiled lightly and walked away.

******

"Rithvik... tum pagal ho Gaye ho... yaha aao..." Taani held Rithvik's hands who was adamant to stand until the bus starts. Taani pulled him. At the same time, Rey hopped into the bus dashing in the connected hands of Taani & Rithvik. "Ooooo" Rithwik was about to fall. Only to held by Rey. For a moment, everyone froze in silence.

"Dostana.... Dostana...." Nil started rapping and all the people in bus started snickering along with him at the sight. Taani holding Rithvik's arm but Rithvik being in Rey's arms. Even Taani couldn't stop chuckling. "Gosh..." Rithvik murmered as Rey made him to stand on his feet. "I'm really sorry... Mein nahi deka..." Rey blabbered at the bizzare situation. "Oh... that's fine..." Rithvik glared mockingly at laughing Taani. "But Thank you" he patted on Rey's shoulders. Rey smiled. Though he despised Rithvik for few reasons until two days ago, he wasn't feeling the same now. He cannot roam carrying a baggage on someone for a long. It's better he understood the reality. There was no meaning of him being angry on him or Taani. They were engaged and happy. It's time he removed his all feelings on her which probably would affect their happiness. Taani watched him curiously. Rey just passed a smile at her. "Well... I'll leave... then" Rey spoke to Rithvik. "Yeah... sure bro" he joined beside Taani as Rey walked back and sat beside Nil. There was really something positive in the air.