Chapter 19

"Guys, buck up everyone…." Rey looked really upset. "Vicky…. Nil…. You are doing it wrong again…" his patience withered. Gang were slacking off at the practices. "One more… Rey" Vicky blurted. Again, the synchronization between Vicky, Nil and Simmi broke. "I'm sick of it…guys…. From morning we haven't done one single take…" he roared. "Rey, calm down… hojayega" Sharon placed hand on his shoulder. "Kabhi kabhi mistakes ho jata hai.. Rey..  Aap kyun itna frustrate hoke Sabi pe gusaa Kar rahe ho" Kriya joined him beside. "Mein Bina wajah gussa nahi ho Raha Hun, Kriya… none of them are being serious… tum bi dek rahe ho na…" he glared.

"Rey… kriya… we will do it again…" Swayam intervened stopping the verbal fight. Kriya saddened at Rey's behavior. They stood in the places and he played music again. They all started dancing correctly until Vicky slipped his leg and messed up. That's it for Rey. "Vicky, get out the team if you are unable to perform properly" Rey screamed stunning everyone. They looked beyond bewildered to see him telling to get out. "you cannot tell me to leave the team, Rey" Vicky maned up to him. "Oh… do you think so… I'm the team leader here" Rey squared up equally folding his hands. "Guys…." Swayam came in between trying to hold them at Bay. "Vicky … Rey... Stop it" Sharon pleaded. "He cannot tell babu to get out, Sharon" Neha was angry. Rey threw daggers to her. "Really Rey... They are disturbed… can't you see… and stop putting your frustration on everyone" Kriya no longer had the patience to deal with him. "Kriya…" Swayam signaled her to stop.

"No Swayam... I want to speak…" she eyed him fiercely. "What's bothering you, Rey? They all are your friends. You have never been so upset with them…" she held his shoulder. He closed his eyes as the anger burned through him. He kept quiet. "Teek hai… agar aap un logonke baare mein jawab nahi Dena chahte hai… toh teek hai … atleast mujhe batao…. I'm your GF Rey and I have every right to know why are you so knocked over" she held his hands. Sharon observed him. Something was literally bothering her BFF. Swayam still felt Kriya should have calmed down and spoke to him in private. Others witnessed the scene putting on a shocking faces. Rey tried to slip out of her hands but she held tight. "I'm not going to leave you, unless you answer me Mr. Reyaansh Singhania. Jabse hum Delhi Aye hai…. You are being distant with me… I'm trying so hard to catch your attention…. But you don't care… na mere liye aapke pass time hai…. Na baate … na kuch bi…" Tears stroked her dusky cheeks.  "I'm tired of you being cold towards me Rey... At least kuch wajah to batayiye ki meine Kya Kiya" she literally begged him. Her tears softened his gaze. Others watched her in sympathy.

He knew this would be coming sooner. He expected it. "Kriya… please… stop crying" he wiped tears from her cheek. He hated seeing her cry. Moreover he was the reason for it. But what he was going to say next would break her. But he can no more pretend. He was wearied by dissembling. "I'm sorry, Kriya…" he pulled his hands from her hold. She stared him with confusion. None understood the meaning behind his sorry. "I'm fed up of all of this…" he sighed. He tuned his back to her. "What are you saying Rey?" She walked up to him. She faced him. "Jo Hogaya hai… so Hogaya...I don't hold it against you, Rey. But I just want my Rey back" she pleaded through her murky eyes. "I can't.…" He gulped not leaving her eyes. Gang still didn't understood. But SwaRon swore knowing where this was leading.

"What do you mean, Rey?" Kriya stepped closer to him. "I cannot be in this relationship anymore, kriya" he declared finally. Gang were horrified. Sharon opened her mouth but thought against it. Swayam knew it probably. He didn't react. "You said you love me" Kriya hiccupped. "I did. I do love you. But I cannot pretend Kriya… Feelings towards you are just not the same anymore" he framed hoping it didn't damage her. "Now… stop joking, Rey" she laughed through her tears. When he didn't laugh or fool her, the realization hit her hard. "Are you breaking up with me?" She hoped it wasn't true. He didn't deny her.