Chapter 33

Kunal Jaisingh:

Jennifer winget:

Jennifer winget:

Chapter 33:

"Finally! Thank you so much for popping in…" Kunal stood beaming at the person just walked in. "You look adorable as always…" he complimented. "I'm honest, Taani…" he chuckled at her roused eyebrow. "I'll take it then" she smiled taking a seat opposite to him. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and plain blue t-shirt along with a pair of shoes. Her bushy hair was pinned at the top of her head in a simple bun. She was dressed as casual as she could, knowing the flirtious nature of Kunal. But still, he didn't get rid of an opportunity to boast. Overall, she didn't despise his antics as she really liked him. They have just met like 5 times in the past for the recruitment process. Though it was thoroughly a professional meet, they had bonded on a personal level slightly. They used to have lunch and dinners together during those brief interactions. During which, they spoke about their interests, life etc. Once Kunal had even confessed that he would have taken the chance to get into relationship with her if at all he wasn't committed and wasn't love with the lady love in his life. She used to giggle and pray that it didn't happen, thankfully. That's how their friendship has bloomed. Though they aren't regularly in contact, the friendship towards each other always stayed. It was a surprise when she received his msg that he wanted to meet her to discuss about something important. Since she was in Kerala, she promised to meet him as soon as she's back to Delhi. So, here she's.

They were at a cafe nearby to the academy at Delhi. "So what do you wanted to discuss about?" Taani was curious. "Aate hi kaam…kaam…" he smiled sipping a mouthful of coffee. "Kya Karu janab… hum toh hai Toda busy…." She giggled and sipped her cup of coffee. "Nautanki…." He eyed her. He explained her everything about a bunch of gang searching for funds to build the academy. How he had assured Nil to approach someone who could help with it! Something struck Taani's mind. Though the person was anonymous to her right now, the scenario of building an academy sounded similar. She put her cup down on the table and sat stiff. "And who is that who want help?" She bored her eyes into him. "Oh…. His name is…" he started to say, only to cut off by a figure walked towards their table. Taani stood abruptly. Kunal was taken aback by her reaction. "It's him. Nilesh" he eyed between both as they gazed each other in silence.