Chapter 27

"Sir, please? I request you" Nil pleaded the agent of the agency. Kunal had his experience in this buisness from past 4 years. He knew the budget preferences accordingly for the customer requirements. But here, this new client asked little too much of negotiation. He was here for a loan application. If that was all, it would have been well and good. But he was adamant to fix the construction works followed by all the interior through the agency. It would have been a wonderful opportunity to seize such customers unless the money overflew. But here in this case, Nil demanded too much as they suffered from financial startups. "I cannot, Nilesh. You have to understand I work here. We cannot provide 1crore loan amount on the basis of a garage papers…" Kunal, concluded his statement. "But sir, we have been referred by Mr. Singhania. At least you could consider his surity if not us." Nil was on the verge of begging, kneeling on the floor. This was very much important. He didn't bring neither Vicky nor Simmi along with him, remembering the past experience. He couldn't jeopardize the work Rey had given, anymore. "Nilesh…" Kunal was helpless. He couldn't help them unless they gave him any solid proof of papers for the loan acquirement. But he did know someone who could help them. "Look, I knew someone who could help you. If we could meet them once and talk, hopefully we may get initiation for it." Kunal finally let a sigh. He didn't personally helped anyone. That would be too much unprofessional on his stance. But the guy literally begged him & it thrived him. So he would help them if possible. And he just knew the way. "That would be very helpful" Nilesh held his hands, thanking. "Ok, then. I'll take an appointment. Accordingly we will plan. We will have to travel Delhi." Kunal dismissed. Hearing Delhi, Nilesh sat back into his seat with all the fresh memories.

******

"Good morning" Rithvik beamed at Wahi & Surbhi who sat in canteen for the breakfast. They were waiting for him & Taani to join them. Something in Rithvik's tone caught their attention. His smile was electrifying. His energy was glittering all-over him. His eyes gleamed in excitement. "Tum itna kush kyun nazar aa rahe ho?" Surbhi asked him unknown. She was genuinely curious.

"Ko Gaye.… Hum kaha…." Wahi sang placing his face in his hand on the table. He knew the reason behind his happiness probably. After all he was the one who put his heart and soul in decorations of the ambience. He carefully opted everything in Taani's choice. Though Rithvik pounded with plenty of her desired objects, he had taken ample amount which would suite the atmosphere. He took everyone away from the party after midnight not giving a chance for anyone to doubt where Rithvik & Taani had eloped. Though surbhi gave him a hard time believing in, she finally gave in at the sight of Barun and stormed off. He wondered at them.

Surbhi watched in between Wahi & Rithvik. The more Wahi cooed, Rithvik blushed hardly. "Hello guys" Taani made her presence at the same time. It didn't takr a second for Rithvik to greet her. "Morning" he stood and hugged her. Taani felt her cheeks coloring. She was already blown away by him. But his open affection, gave her fuzzy feelings.

Yesterday's night had been too wonderful. She checked herself in the mirror, pinched herself just to make sure everything wasn't a dream. Rithvik had proposed her for a marriage. She had said yes. And they had even shared a little alone time. The romance had started in their life. Rithvik made sure of it. He didn't hesitate a moment to make her feel how much of an influence she was to him. Though they kissed with a slight touch of their lips, he had been in control not exceeding. They were drenched in the rain & it took hell lot of time to fresh up. They had little hugs and pecks, meanwhile. But nothing more than that. They had dinner, cuddled together in the sofa and spoke for long time, while rain brandished outside. They spoke about each other, academy, about Wahi, Barun & Surbhi, also about Rithvik's parents. Infact, Rithvik did speak about Swayam with her. He told her to try to forgive him a little by little as he started making efforts towards her. She neither agreed nor denied. And Rithvik didn't force her. He would leave the choice to her at the end of the day.