Chapter 1 ~First day of school for the lazy sunshine~

No One's POV

Sou Inuoka woke up very early in the morning everyday because he had to prepare himself. He also had to go to his childhood friends house early because he knows he doesn't want to go to his first day of school because the reason?

Lazy.

Yes, that's his reason. Why does he still have to do this??? Waking up very early in the morning, prepare, eat breakfast, and go to his friends house to wake him up and drag him to school.

Simple.

It's because he likes this friend of his.

And he also enjoys it, when he thinks about it.... He's the only person that can do this. And it makes him feel special.

He would never let anyone take his role! Because taking care of Shoyo is his job and only HIS job!

Inuoka finally finished preparing, and he went downstairs to make breakfast. His Mom and Dad are in a business trip so he had the whole house to himself.

He doesn't really mind, because that means he can just sleep over at Shoyo's house!

After he made breakfast, he then started eating while watching T.V. across the room. It was still 5:50 AM
And school starts at 8:30 so he has a lot of time.

But he wants to go to Shoyo's house as soon as possible so Inuoka finishes up his breakfast and washes his empty dishes.

He looks at his phone and its already 6:07 AM, he puts his lunch box and some snacks inside his bag then took off after he locked the house. It will take about 10 minutes to arrive at Shoyo's house, so there's still a lot of time.

As long as Shoyo won't be stubborn, then everything's all good!

After awhile of walking he finally arrived at his childhood friend's house. He pushes the door bell and waited.

He heard faint footsteps then saw the door opening by Shoyo's Mother.

"Hello Auntie! I came here to get Shoyo ready!" Inuoka said with a smile.

"Ahhh Sou-kun, thank you always for being by my lazy son's side! Please do come in" Mama Fuyumi said with a chuckle.

"It's not a problem Auntie, I like doing this, ah! Please excuse my intrusion then"

Inuoka removes his shoes then went inside the house with Mama Fuyumi.

"Well then, you know where Shoyo is, if you need anything I'll be here cooking breakfast"

"Okay Auntie"

Inuoka places his bag down on the sofa then went upstairs to Shoyo's room. He knocks on the door just in case if Shoyo woke up by his self.

There's no answer so Inuoka opens the unlocked door and went inside the room.

He goes over Shoyo's bed and saw a sleeping tangerine sleeping peacefully. He smiles satisfyingly.

He's the only person who can see Shoyo sleeping like this, and it makes him happy that he's the only one, well other than his family.

Inuoka goes to the bathroom that is just across his room and went back inside with a cup of water. Then he pours it on Shoyo.

Shoyo: "..?!?!?!"

"Good morning Shoyo" Inuoka smiles at him.

"Sou-chan......Don't....Do that....." Shoyo rubs his face.

"But you won't wake up unless I pour water on you"

"...Ugh.....Nevermind......Good night..."

Shoyo flops back to bed, but Inuoka makes him sit back up again.