Chapter 25 ~Taking Pictures of the sleeping sunshine~

——————————————————

After all the teams became Shoyo's friend. They began to chat with him and pamper him a lot. Like giving him his favourite meatbun, patting his head and complimenting him when he broke his other record!

Giving him milk and orange juices, and letting him sleep. If they found Shoyo sleep at random places they would carry him and return him back to Nekoma. But there are some cases where some teams didn't take him back.

Causing Nekoma to warn them that they won't let them hang out with Shoyo anymore!

They learned their lesson....

When everyone was done with their usual training, they began cleaning the gym. Shoyo was assigned to pick up the balls with Tsukishima, Osamu, Hoshiumi and Komori.

Shoyo was picking them up at a slow pace. He doesn't like bending down and then getting back up again and again. It hurts his knees and back..

But, after all the training he did in this training camp. It seems he could do it much longer now! Hooray to Nekoma's persistence and hard work! They didn't give up!

Inuoka seemed especially proud when Shoyo was able to last TWO HOURS in a practice game! He was smug. Shoyo should be the one who's smug not you.

Shoyo's job was done now, finally he can lay down on the bench and take a short nap. Sugawara was so happen to be there. He sat on the bench and laid Shoyo's head on his lap so Shoyo wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Shoyo opens his eyes to look at Sugawara. Sugawara slightly smiled.

"Ah, sorry. Did I wake you...?"

Shoyo closed his eyes back and just let Sugawara do whatever he wants. "...No."

Sugawara massages Shoyo's head until the orangette finally fell asleep with bliss.

Inuoka stopped mopping the floor as he looks at Sugawara and Shoyo. When he saw Shoyo asleep he went back to doing his job.

The Miya twins were also mopping, they were racing who could clean the floor faster. Kita just let them be so they would be done early.

Kenma was staring daggers at Sugawara.....He feels VERY uncomfortable when someone gets close to Shoyo...He wants to go there and just seperate them.

But, Shoyo looks so comfortable....So he won't do that...Sugawara should be greatful that he was able to experience Shoyo sleeping on his lap..

Suna so happens to appear behind Sugawara and took a picture at Shoyo's sleeping face. Sugawara didn't even notice.

Suna then quickly escapes before anyone can notice him.

But a certain germaphobe and a certain pretty boy who has been staring at Shoyo noticed.

Sakusa ignored him, but Oikawa quickly went to Suna to beg him for the picture!

Suna of course just smirked and said "No" to Oikawa.

Oikawa "Gasped!" He can't believe it!

Suna told Oikawa "Just take a picture of him yourself. Its not that hard" he then walked away.

Oikawa stared at his phone, then at the sleeping Shoyo. When he was about to walk to Shoyo, he felt some glares behind him.

He looks to where he felt it and saw Nekoma + Sakusa staring daggers at him..

Oikawa was slightly intimidated...But he did not back down! How brave of you!

Oikawa walked big steps towards Shoyo with a straight back and unlocked his phone. He went behind Sugawara and took a picture of Shoyo. When he accidentally took a picture of Sugawara with Shoyo, he quickly cropped it so Sugawara wouldn't be seen in the photo.

Oikawa was smug. He then went back to his team with a satisfied smile.

When everyone saw Oikawa do that. They all became confident and followed his example!

They all began to crowd Shoyo and took his picture. Sugawara who saw his own team take pictures of Shoyo sweatdropped....His team also joined in the fun..

"Waahhh....Hinata-kun looks so cute when he sleeps..." Yamaguchi whispered so the sleeping beauty won't wake up from his sleep.

"Hehehehehe, of course! Hinata is always cute!" Bokuto grinned as he positions his phone to Shoyo's face.

"Bokuto-san. Don't make it go too near Hinata-san's face. You might accidentally let go of your phone and hit his face." Akaashi commented.

Bokuto realized this and apologized!

"Oooh~ I like how I took this" Komori complimented the way he took the photo of Shoyo.

"Hmph! Why is everyone crowding him?? Don't they realize that they'll just disturb his sleep?!" Hoshiumi whisper yelled as he took lots of pictures of Shoyo in every angle.

Hirugami deadpanned at his friend.

"Hehehe~" Matsukawa grinned while looking at his phone.

Hanamiki also looks at Matsukawa's phone "Oh, I didn't know your so good at taking pictures"

"Thanks for the compliment~"

The rest who were just on the side watching their teams take pictures of Shoyo wanted to do that as well....But they are too shy or embarrassed to do it infront of people.

Kageyama was silent as he tries to figure out where the camera is in his phone...

Tsukishima just observed them...Later he'll just ask his childhood friend for the picture. No. Big. Deal.

Sakusa didn't go near them because it was too crowded....He frowned as he glared at the teams....They'll dirty Hinata with their germs...

Kunimi didn't have his phone with him. Well this sucks...

Nekoma who just kinda let them be wasn't too worried. They after all have plenty of pics with Shoyo in their galleries.

It was more special and reserved for very close people. Why? Because Shoyo took the picture himself!

They didn't need to ask because Shoyo was the one who took the pic himself! Gosh, Nekoma is so lucky~....

Heh, bow down to Nekoma

The managers: "........"

"Is this okay...?" Yachi asks shyly..

"I think so~" Yukie said.

"Just let them be" Kaori yawns a bit.

"Let them have their fun. Anyways, lets go and prepare lunch now, shall we?" Kiyoko smiled at the girls.

"Yes ma'am!~" The managers playfully saluted!

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!

SORRY THAT THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAP! T0T....

Anyways, have a great day/evening everyone!!~♡

(Sleeping sunshine)