Chapter 35 ~Dreaming~

——————————————————

Inuoka sighs. Shoyo looked up at Inuoka with a concern look. "Is something wrong Sou-chan..?"

"...N-No! Its okay, I'm fine" Inuoka smiles reassuringly to his friend. He then continues to look forward as they walk towards their School.

"...If you say so.."

After Natsu interrupted his confession yesterday. Inuoka's courage went down the drain once again....Inuoka feels discouraged every time someone or something interrupts his heartfelt confession to Shoyo...

Its like no one wants them to be together! Which made Inuoka feel even more discouraged!!...He doesn't know when he'll be able to build up enough courage to confess again...

Inuoka sadly glances at Shoyo who was just walking beside him.

'....If...If no one wants us to be together....Then...' Inuoka closes his eyes, then opens it. '..That's fine by me. As long as I can stay by your side, even if you end up liking someone.'

'Because your happiness is much more important than mine.'

Shoyo suddenly looks at Inuoka. Inuoka flinched, didn't expect to be caught staring. "Are you really sure you're okay?"

Inuoka softly smiles at Shoyo. He gently held his hand and said. "En. I'm okay."

"....Is that so.." Shoyo couldn't help but feel like Inuoka wanted to tell him something....Its because of his eyes that was staring so intently at Shoyo..There were plenty of emotions in it that Shoyo can't seem to read...

But since Inuoka said its okay. Then its okay.

Inuoka and Shoyo arrived in School hand in hand. Shoyo remembers the time where they used to be kids. They also held hands like this.

But they stopped because they grew up.

It made Shoyo feel nostalgic.

"Its really hot." Shoyo suddenly uttered out.

"It is?" Inuoka rummaged in his bag and took out a fan. He then started fanning Shoyo. "Does this feel better?"

"...Somewhat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

English class was their first subject. And Shoyo was planning to sleep the entire time. But Inuoka warned him, and it sure did work.

Because Shoyo didn't want to see a very scary Inuoka....

As the Teacher was discussing. Shoyo felt really sleepy....But he tried his best to stay up till the end of class.

"Hn? Is Hinata sleeping again?" Shibayama asked.

Inuoka helplessly smiles. "After the Teacher left, he layed straight down on his desk."

"Hahaha. He must have really tried his best to stay awake." Shibayama sat on an empty seat near Shoyo and Inuoka.

Inuoka took out a fan and fanned Shoyo. Shibayama looked at them with a hum, he rested his chin on his palm and said to Inuoka. "Why you fanning Hinata?"

"Oh! It was hot. Probably because of the uniform....So that's why I made him remove it." Inuoka looks at the folded uniform, then at Shoyo who was only wearing a polo shirt.

"Yeah, it is indeed hot" Shibayama folded his sleeves while saying that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school. So Inuoka and Shoyo went to the gym for practice. Since Shoyo was still sleeping, Inuoka carried him all the way.

"We're here!" Inuoka shouted when he opened the gym doors.

"Ah Inuoka, and the sleeping sunshine! You guys are finally here" Kuroo greeted them and smiled.

Inuoka went near a bench to place Shoyo there. He placed the bags he carried on the ground and changed his clothes here, since it was already a hassle to change in the changing room.

"Shoyo seems to be in a deep sleep today." Kenma suddenly appeared behind Inuoka.

"Woah! You scared me Kenma-san..." Inuoka sweatdrops...He then replies to Kenma. "Yeah, he was playing with Natsu the whole night yesterday. He wanted to make up the time when he wasn't able to play because of being busy and lazy."

"So that's why"

"Well, he can't be sleeping the whole practice this time! So you better wake him up after we start okay?" Yaku suddenly said.

Inuoka nodded. "Of course!"

"Lets start setting up first and then warm up" Kuroo says whilst going to the storage room with Kai.

Lev tip toed his way to Shoyo, he doesn't wanna wake the orangette because he has already experienced his wrath...

He peeks at the orangette who was sleeping peacefully. He smiles with satisfaction. "As expected! Whenever I see Hinata I become happy!"

"What're you talking about?" Kenma creeps behind him making Lev flinch.

"K-Kenma-san?!"

"Shh."

"Oops"

Kenma stared at the confused Lev. He wondered if he had anything on his face.

"Do you like Shoyo?"

"Yes?" Lev was dumbfounded by the sudden question.

"Do you like Shoyo?" Kenma repeated.

Lev went silent. "........." he thought about the time where he hung out with Shoyo...He would be happy and he'd always anticipate when they'll talk again.

"Yeah! I think I do!"

"......." Kenma glared silently at Lev. "Is that so..."

Lev sweatdrops. "Wh-Why are you looking at me like that..."

Kenma walked away after he glanced towards the sleeping Shoyo.

"....Kenma-san is weird."

"OI LEV! STOP LOOKING AT HINATA AND HELP US OVER HERE!" Yaku shouted.

"Eep!! Sorry sir!" He then ran quickly.

Shoyo's eyes trembled because of the noise, but he was still in a deep sleep. What caused his deep sleep? Well....He was dreaming....

About his past.

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!!

KDKAKDKOAKDOAKKSJAJSJAKSJKAJDJAHSJAHDHSHSU

Assistant-san: Author-chan has once again gone crazy.

Narrator-kun: Have a great day/evening everyone.