Chapter 15 ~Shoyo flops in disappointment~

—————————————————

It was now such a peaceful day today now that they don't have any practices yet. The Coach gave the Nekoma Volleyball team a day off to rest from their last game since everyone was tired.

And Shoyo's muscles ache everywhere, so Inuoka has to carry him all day long, but he doesn't mind of course. Now that Shoyo is like this, he is acting like a spoiled little kid.

Not wanting to do everything on his own.

Shoyo's laziness is now on 80% today, kinda similar to his lazy cycle, but quite different. Since his lazy cycle appears and disappears suddenly. (Like a period, is what Author-san saw in the comments section)

80%, which means, he'll be much more of a problem to take care of unlike last time. But fortunately! There was now Kai! Whom Shoyo accepted himself as another caretaker.

"Shoyoooo....Please open you mouth..You have to eat!"

Inuoka exclaimed as he brought his chopsticks towards Shoyo's mouth. Shoyo didn't open his mouth, he was too lazy...

And if he eats? He'll have to munch again! And it'll take too much energy, so Shoyo didn't even bother. And it made Inuoka worry that Shoyo will get hungry!

"..Shoyo...Come on now...Here, open your mouth, say Ahhhh"

Inuoka once again tried his best but Shoyo just wouldn't cooperate. And it made Inuoka sigh, he brought down the chopsticks.

'Shoyo only ate three bites today...I'll try again later..'

"You okay Inuoka?" Kuroo asked, he already has seen the troubled Inuoka since he was observing the two of them along with the team.

"..Yeah. Don't worry Kuroo-san! I'll just try again later, no need to rush!" Inuoka nodded in determination.

Kuroo thought that it must be hard to take care of Shoyo now that he's like this..He actually prefers his lazy cycle more to be honest.

"I'll take it from here Inuoka, you've worked hard" Kai said as he took the chopsticks, Inuoka can only nod and let him feed Shoyo, if he's able to.

"Here Hinata, atleast take three more bites and then we're done"

Kai said as he picked up a fish and rice then brought it to the orangette's mouth. Shoyo was still unwilling to eat, but when he saw Yaku's stern gaze he finally complied and ate.

"..Mm..."

Inuoka and Kai sighed in relief.
Oh what would they do without Yaku?

"Here, two more bites and you'll be finished"

Kai once again fed him until he was finished. Fukunaga gave Shoyo water and he drank it without complaining.

"I'm kinda glad that we don't have to practice later!"

Lev said as he happily ate his lunch, Kuroo then quirked an eyebrow and smirked.

"You just wanna escape Yaku's training right?"

Kuroo teased while Lev flinched, he was obviously right. But Lev didn't want to offend the already offended Yaku so he hurriedly shook his head a no.

"O-OF COURSE NOT!"

"Yeah right, like we'd believe you."

Teshiro rolled his eyes and snickered. Lev continued to deny it but it made Yaku get even more annoyed.

"When Coach announces to us that we go back to practice, I'll make sure to triple your training."

Yaku sternly stated and it made Lev droop down. He just obediently sat on his seat, not wanting to offend him anymore.