Chapter 3 ~Are you alright?~

----

"Are you alright Shoyo???"

Inuoka looks at Shoyo with a frown on his face. Shoyo just groans then nods.

"..You've already asked this 10 times already......Just shut up......" Shoyo sighs.

"I'm just worried!! Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't."

"........................................."

"Actually it does."

"Shoyooo!!!...." Inuoka sniffs.

"You did well!...From now on you can laze around until your twisted ankle heals alright??" Inuoka said to Shoyo softly.

Shoyo's eyes shined brighter than usual, then he nods his head. Kai was just observing they're interaction and he couldn't help but smile.

'They seem to be very close'

-------

After they went to the infirmary and let Shoyo's ankle to be checked and be taped around, they then let Shoyo lay down at the infirmary bed.

"I'll pick you up after practice okay Shoyo? So just sleep okay?"

"Un"

Shoyo gets comfortable then he fell asleep. Kai and Inuoka then started to walk back to the gym while talking to each other.

"You two seem very close"

"Yeah! We're childhood friends!" Inuoka smiles

"Ahhh, no wonder." Kai nods his head.

"About Hinata's performance earlier, that was actually pretty surprising."

"Hehe, I know right?? Many people would always look down on Shoyo because he looks weak" Inuoka huffs.

"But he's actually pretty strong haha. Welcome to the team by the way!" Kai said with a thumbs up.

Inuoka's eyes shines then he did a big nod.

"Arigatou Kai-san!!" He bows.

"No need to be so polite, from now on we're a team and if you need anything let us know okay?" Kai said with a smile.

"Alright!" Inuoka nods his head.

------

"We're back!" Kai shouted.

"Ahhhh, good good! So I heard you guys have another two new members??" Coach Nekomata said.

"Yes coach, this is Sou Inouka, and the other one is in the infirmary and his name is Shoyo Hinata" Kai explained.

"Nice to meet you coach!" Inuoka bows politely.

"Nice to meet you as well, but why is the other one in the infirmary?" Coach Nekomata asked.

"He twisted his ankle when we were playing" Fukunaga said.

"Ahhhhh, I'd like to meet him soon, I heard from Kuuro that he is quite skilled" Coach Nekomata nods his head while rubbing his chin.

"Yes he is" Kai then thinks about Shoyo's performance earlier.

"Right! Get everyone together because I have an announcement!" Coach Nekomata shouted.

Then after Kai gets everyone together he then lets them sit down on the ground waiting for Coach Nekomata's announcement.

"So we will be having a practice match with Fukurodani next week" Coach Nekomata said with his arms crossed.