Chapter 32 ~Coin of disappointment~

——————————————————

"One two three four five six seven eight, eight seven six five four three two one."

The Nekoma boys Volleyball club were currently stretching. Just look how flexible they are! They really live up to their names as Nekos!

"One two three four five six seven eight"

"Eight seven six five four three two one!"

Everyone stopped as they finally stood up from the floor. While Shoyo, of course stayed. He looked up at the ceiling in daze as he was distracted from his thoughts.

Everyone in the team noticed Shoyo's dazed look.

"Hey...Whats wrong with Hinata??" Yamamoto asked Inuoka.

Inuoka shrugged helplessly. He also doesn't seem to know. But he told Yamamoto that Shoyo has been like this when he watched anime for the first time.

"Wait what?? Shoyo never watches anime???" Lev was shocked! How come?! Anime is very popular in Japan! Anime is EVERYWHERE! Wherever you go, you see a character from some anime!

Inuoka explained. "Well, his sister made him watch Sailor Moon. And since then he was distracted from his thoughts."

"I wonder what he's thinking with that pretty brain of his.." Kuroo can't help but say. "How I wish I can read minds"

"Don't wish for something like that. You wouldn't like hearing our thoughts." Yaku said with a scary grin.

Kuroo sweatdrops while laughing awkwardly. "Hahaha....Y..Yeah..."

"Shoyo." Kenma called out as he sat on the floor near Shoyo.

Shoyo finally came back to earth and moved his head towards Kenma. "...Kenma?"

"What are you thinking?" Wow! Straight to the point!

Shoyo opened his mouth, but closed it again....He pursed it and finally refused to answer. Making Kenma confused.

Shoyo never hesitates to say anything....Why now? Just what is he thinking about???

"You can tell us anything Hinata!" Shibayama said loudly!

"Yeah kouhai! Don't be shy!" Yamamoto supported.

Fukunaga also sat near Shoyo. "Whats in your mind?"

Shoyo lowered his eyelids as he felt hesitant to tell. And when he finally made up his mind to speak, he was quickly reminded of something and then Shoyo turned red.

All of his teammates were even more curious because of Shoyo's reaction!

"Wait....Could it be—" Kai was interrupted by Yamamoto.

"—Dont tell me Hinata likes someone?!" Yamamoto exclaimed in shock! "Hinata! My kouhai! Your still far too young!"

"...What" Yaku looked at Yamamoto weirdly. If Shoyo wanted to date, then he can!.....Only if its himself though.

Shoyo pulled himself up and sat. Then he quickly shook his head as he looks down at his lap.

"Tell us Shoyo, whats wrong..?" Inuoka helplessly asked.

"........." Shoyo lowered his eyelid...Then he raised his head up to look at his teammates. Then he looked at Kuroo.

Kuroo tilted his head and smiled with a question mark ontop of his head. Shoyo remembered something, then he silently went red as smoke appeared.

"WAHH!! HINATA IS BURNING!" Teshiro exclaimed!

"HINATA!!"

Yaku stared at Kuroo and then at Shoyo. "Suspicious...."