Chapter 22 ~Shoyo's tintin is very cute..~

——————————————————
It was the next day! And everyone started to check on Volleygram if they have recieved any notifs from their previous post. Coach Nekomata gave them the deadline of five days! So after five days, they have to show how many likes they got!

It was the second day and some can't help but always check on their post every few seconds! Which led them to get distracted from their practice!

So the managers confiscated all of their phones causing them to shout protests. But they quieted (dunno if thats a word) down when Shoyo gave them a death glare.

All of them were now focused on their practice to distract themselves from Volleygram. Shoyo didn't really care much.

Right now he was hanging out with Kunimi, they became friends because they were quite similar to each other.

They sat side by side on a bench while watching their team practice. They were taking a break.

But I doubt that they will go back to join them.

"Chibi-chan..! Stop slacking off! Didn't Coach Nekomata tell you to practice?? You can be lazy whenever you want after this is done!" Kuroo said while crossing his arms, trying to imitate Daichi's intimidating aura. Which failed.

"Meh." Shoyo just shrugged. Coach Nekomata wasn't here anyways, so he can do whatever he wants.

Kuroo pouted a bit. Then he leaves him no choice..."Yaku-kun!!" He shouted.

Shoyo immediately stood up and walked towards the court with super sonic speed! He does not want to deal with Yaku's wrath!

Kuroo giggled 'Now I know how to deal with Chibi-chan!'

"Shoyo your here!" Inuoka smiled happily, he went towards Shoyo while pointing at Lev.

"I wanted to teach Lev how to block properly, so I want you to spike the ball is that okay?"

Shoyo just nodded. Inuoka went to Lev's side to tell him about the position of blocking, timing and stuff.

Shoyo grabbed a ball, he bounced it and then threw it towards Kenma while running.

Kenma positions himself and tossed the ball high since Shoyo likes a high toss.

Shoyo was about to jump, but then he slipped and flops to the ground with a Thud!

"WAAAAAAHHH SHOYO!!" Inuoka screamed in horror.

"HINATAAA!" Lev also screamed in horror.

In the sidelines...

Kunimi: "........."

Osamu: ".........."

Atsumu snickered. 'Thats what ye get fer throwing a rock on me!'

Komori looks at Shoyo worriedly. "I-Is he okay??"

"I dunno, it doesn't look like a hard fall" Sugawara said, he looks at Shoyo in concern.

"WE NEED TO GO TO THE INFIRMARY NOW!" Shibayama shouted.

"HINATA ARE YOU OKAY?!" Yamamoto shouted.

"CHIBI-CHAANN!!" Oikawa called out.

Shoyo silently stood up while thinking..'Why are they so dramatic..'

"Shoyo are you okay??" Inuoka asks in concern..

Shoyo nodded silently.

"Shoyo.." Kenma called out.

"I'm okay Kenma. Lets do it again." Shoyo grabbed the ball from Kenma's hand.