Chapter 14 ~Itachiyama vs Nekoma~

—————————————————

"It is now our second day in here, so lets all do our best to win all of the matches today!" Coach Nekomata shouted.

Nekoma: "OSU!!"

"Soo....Who's our opponent in the second round?" Yamamoto asked.

"It'll be Itachiyama" Said Kuroo

"Oh! Isn't one of the top aces from Itachiyama??" Shibayama wondered.

"Yep."

"I can't wait to play with them!" Yamamoto shouted in excitement while Kuroo patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"Be patient Yamamoto, we'll definitely play with them soon."

"Yeah, Kuroo's right. First we have to focus on our opponent in the first round." Kai stated while everyone nodded.

"Yes sirr! So...Whats our first opponents weakness?" Teshiro asked.

"Nothing really, they're mental and physical strength is high. And they will be troublesome opponents to deal with, but we can survive. Thats why we have to score the first point and intimidate them! But, do not underistimate them because they are very experienced and has also won many battles along their way." Coach Nekomata seriously said.

"Yes Coach!"

"We understand."

"..*sigh*....Great....Do I also have to be put in the court..?" Shoyo asked, kinda hoping the Coach would let him stay on the bench.

"You don't have to play today, I want to reserve your stamina until our next match with Itachiyama." Coach Nekomata surprisingly said.

"..Oh...."

"Ehhhh????...Hnn...I guess I understand.." Inuoka sweatdropped.

"Chibi-chan's stamina is crappy as always!" Kuroo cackled making Yaku kick him.

"Ouch!"

"Lev, I want to put you in the court in Hinata-kun's place." Said Coach Nekomata.

"Ehhhh?!?! Me?!" Lev pointed at himself.

"Yes, you, so you'll have experience."

"..Okay..." Lev nodded nervously.

"Then lets go and start warming up!"

Everyone: "Osu!!"

~With Ludovic-sensei & his admirer~

"Eh? Ya want me to come to yer Baseball game?" Ludovic looks at Takeo with a surprised look.

Takeo just nodded, waiting for his sensei's answer.

"Hmmm...I do have a free schedule...So sure!"

Takeo brightens up then happily nodded at him with a straight face.

"Thank you Sensei....Will...You be cheering me on..?" Asked Takeo.

"Kahaha! Of course I will!" Ludovic smiled brightly at him.

"Welp, I gotta go now. I have 'lil siblings to take care of! See ya on yer game tomorrow!" Ludovic waved bye at his student then went inside his car and drove off.

"...Yeah...See you."