Chapter 11 ~A long week..~

(Manju: The drawing up there is made by meh, I tried doing the Jack o pose challenge TvT......)

***
-Next Day-

"Shoyo! Good morning! It's time for our morning jog!" Inuoka happily said as he pulls Shoyo's blanking, making Shoyo wake up from the cold.

"....What..?" Shoyo rubs his eyes with a confused expression.

"Your stamina went downhill because you don't move anymore! So that's why we're going on a jog to work on your stamina!" Inuoka explained with a toothy grin.

"...Can't I....*yawn*....Not?...I'm too...*yawnnnn*.......Tired..." Shoyo tried to keep his eyes open but its just too heavy for him.

'..What time is it....?' Shoyo thought as he glances at the clock, surprised that it was 5 A.M.

At this time he would still be asleep....

"But it's necessary for you! What if you get subbed in the game and you won't know when you'll be subbed out or get switched? Stamina is everything!" Said Inuoka as he puffs out air from his nose.

Shoyo was still not convinced.

"People will continue to underestimate you just because they think that your short and frail. Do you want that??"

Shoyo: "..................."

"...No."

"Do you want them to show how strong you are and put them in their place?"

"..............."

Shoyo nodded with a slight spark in his eyes. Which made Inuoka smile widely.

"Then lets go! Here's your jogging attire! I'll wait for you outside!" Inuoka then walks out of the room leaving Shoyo looking at his jogging attire silently..

"................."

Shoyo shook his head trying to forget something then he proceeds to change.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inuoka blows on his hands trying to make it warm because the outside is so cold. Then he stops when he hears the front door opening.

"Ah! Shoyo! Your finally here." Inuoka excitedly said while Shoyo just nodded as he closes the door behind him.

"Let's first warm up because you really need that."

Shoyo nodded in agreement.

After they've done their warm up they started to jog. Its still pretty early in the morning so theres no people walking around the neighborhood.

Inuoka was having fun because he gets to jog with his best friend after a long time!!

While Shoyo had the opposite emotion.....He was already tired and is trying to keep up with Inuoka. Shoyo didn't know that his stamina was THIS crappy....When he did the 100 laps back then which he didn't finish cuz he just couldn't, he thought that it was because he was sleeping and he wasn't able to ready his body..

Now he knows.....Making him determined to improve his stamina! He doesn't like it when people underestimate him....It just annoys him very much when they talk crap about him..

He also doesn't want to be a burden to his teammates. Shoyo already knows his amazing yeah. But he still needs a lot to learn.

Shoyo was already out of breath....But.....He won't stop jogging. He won't stop until they'll arrive at the park.