Chapter 27 ~Dream~

——————————————————

"Here" Sakusa placed Shoyo's snack infront of him. Shoyo sat up straight and stared at the milk and hot meatbun infront of him.

Shoyo nodded as he looks at the meatbun with hungry eyes. He took it and gave a huge bite, eating half the meatbun. His cheeks bulged making him look like a chipmunk. As he munches, his cheeks would wiggle.

—Nom nom nom

"Wahh! Chibi-chan why are you so cute?!" Oikawa squeeled like a fan girl meeting their idol. He took pictures of Shoyo in every angle.

"Tooru Oikawa. Please ask permission before you take pictures of someone, that is disrespectful" Ushijima had his own principles.

"Chibi-chan doesn't mind! Now go away!" Oikawa continues to take pictures.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

Thats true, Shoyo didn't really mind. Even if theres a stalker taking pictures of him, he wouldn't mind. 'Cause he would be too lazy to call them out. That was Nekoma's job. Not his.

Shoyo finished his meatbun and drank his milk slowly with a sipping sound. Ushijima stared at Shoyo because he was sipping too loudly.

"Sipping too loudly will cause disturbance. You should do it quietly." Ushijima stated.

Shoyo glanced at him....He suddenly had the thought of not listening and just sipped louder while not breaking eye contact with Ushijima.

—Siiiiip

Ushijima squinted his eyes at Shoyo. "Don't disregard my words"

Shoyo looked at him with his big innocent eyes.

"Uwaahhh!~ I didn't know you could act so playful Chibi-chan!~" Oikawa cooed with a blushing face. His heart seemed to be scratched by Shoyo's cute behavior!

Shoyo placed the glass on the table as he was already done drinking milk, leaving a milk mustache on his upper lip. Sakusa took out a handkerchief and wiped his mouth with a hidden pampering action.

Shoyo was already accustomed to being taken care of. While Ushijima thought that a highschool boy like Shoyo is still being dependent on someone??

Ushijima since he was a child was already independent. So he was quite surprised to see Shoyo acting like a spoiled boy. He felt that he should learn how to be independent as to not bother other people.

But....

Ushijima glanced at the boy who was being pampered a lot by the three males with him.

Shoyo looks short like a middleschooler. His skin is white and doesn't have any blemish at all. His hands looks tiny and delicate and doesn't look rough. He looks very petite and easy to break. His aura screamed.

I can't take care of myself. So please take care of me!

Indeed worthy of being pampered by billions or even trillions.

Ushijima finally decided. That he should protect Shoyo.

He nodded at his decision. He then looks at Shoyo with a burning gaze. Shoyo was uncomfortable at that gaze...

"Hey hey!! Stop looking at my Chibi-chan!!" Oikawa bared his teeth at the suddenly excited Ushijima.

"....?" Ushijima was confused. 'Why is he angry..?'

"Hinata. Are you full now? Or do you still want to eat?" Sakusa asked while ignoring the people around him. But he was vigilant towards Ushijima.

Shoyo nodded his head "En. Full."