Chapter 37 ~Lost~

——————————————————

It was Summer Time. Inuoka planned to go to the beach with Shoyo, but when Yamamoto heard his plan, he quickly spread the news to his team by chatting!

But there was a mistake he did....And that is....

Chatting it to the "FRIENDS(?)" where all the Volleyball Teams are at.
Yamamoto was scolded because of that. Now the Nekoma Team can't spend their time with Shoyo because all the other Teams will hog him instead!

"YAMAMOTO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Shouted Yaku who was carrying Shoyo's unicorn floatie.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!!" Even Yamamoto regretted what he did.

"Hahh...Well it can't be helped~ We just have to watch out for the others if they do something weird to Chibi-chan" Kuroo said with crossed arms, his sunglasses rested ontop of his head.

"Woww!! We're at the beach!!!" Lev screamed.

"Woohoo!! The beach!!" Inuoka followed. And Fukunaga did a hip hip hooray move with his hands.

"I brought my bucket and shovel for this moment!" Said Shibayama with stars in his eyes.

"Hinata-kun, look, its a seashell." Kai brought it to Shoyo's ear, and Shoyo heard the sound of the sea. It fascinated him so much he took it from Kai's hand and held it himself.

"Shoyo, look over here." Kenma brought out his phone and took a picture of this beauty.

"Send it to me~" Kuroo leaned beside him. But Kenma just walked away towards Shoyo.

"Kyanmaaaa" Kuroo cried out.

"Lets find a spot first, and after that we can start having fun" Yaku ordered everyone around except for Shoyo of course.

After everything has been set up. They started playing.

Inuoka, Lev and Yamamoto climbed a rock, and they started diving one by one. "Phew! Lets all race who gets to swim the fastest to that side!"

"You're on!"

"Yoshhh!!"

Shibayama, Teshiro, Fukunaga, Shoyo and Kenma were building a sand castle. But Kenma was just there to take pictures of Shoyo.

"Lets design it with some seashells to make it look pretty" Shibayama said.

"Here." Fukunaga brought them a bucket full of seashells.

"...When did you find all this?" Teshiro sweatdrops.

"Earlier."

"Pat pat...." Shoyo tapped the bottom of the bucket. And after that he raised it. But when he saw there was nothing on the sand he looked under the bucket that he raised.

Shwoosh!

"AHHH!! HINATA!!"

The sand inside the bucket all fell down to Shoyo. Shoyo screamed with his throat, he went to the ocean and submerged himself with water.

While the adults who is Kuroo, Kai, and Yaku sat by their shade, watching all this happening.

".........." Yaku sweatdrops.

"Hahaha, do you guys want some iced tea?" Kuroo asked, not really minding what was happening.

"Yes please." Kai took it and sipped the cold drink.

"Well~ well~ if it isn't the pussy cats!~" Someone loudly said.

Kuroo turned his and saw the Aoba Johsai's captain with his team behind him.