Chapter 4 ~Fukurodani practice game!~

***

After a week has passed Shoyo's ankle finally healed, sadly. Now Shoyo can't laze around and he has to do work now.....Sigh....Maybe I should twist my ankle again.....Shoyo thought but then gets interrupted by Inuoka.

"I know what your thinking! Don't you dare try to twist your ankle!" Inuoka said to Shoyo with a frown.

Shoyo: ".................."

Shoyo just looks away without making eye contact at Inuoka who was glaring at him.

'....Scary..' Shoyo sweatdropped.

"Hey guys!! Are you ready to go now?" Asked Shibayama.

"Yep! I was just making sure that....." Inuoka looks at Shoyo with a 'smile'

"Shoyo won't do anything stupid"

Shoyo flinches at the mention of his name, he then suddenly hides at Shibayama's back. Shibayama was surprised, he looks at the shaking Shoyo....The reason why he's hiding behind me is because he wants to be protected from Inuoka! Sibayama thought excitedly. Shibayama then guards Shoyo.

"Cut Hinata some slack...He won't twist his ankle on purpose now, right Hinata?" Shibayama looks at Shoyo sideways.

Shoyo just nods his head a plenty of times. Shibayama looks back at Inuoka.

"See??" He smiles.

"I'll still keep an eye on Shoyo" Inuoka squints his eyes.

'Damn....Didn't know Inuoka could be scary...' Shibayama sweatdropped.

Shoyo tugs Shibayama's uniform.

"..We should go now...We have a practice match right...?" Shoyo said softly while looking back and forth at Inuoka and the ground.

"Yeah! We should go now! Come on guys!" Inuoka smiles brightly then started leading the way to the gym.

"It seems that Inuoka is back to normal.." Shibayama whispers and Shoyo just nods.

----

They arrived at the gym and they saw the team preparing for the practice game later. Kenma was the first to spot them, he ran towards Shoyo and greeted him.

"Hi Shoyo."

"..Hello...Kenma."

Shoyo did a small smile at Kenma making Kenma blush a bit. Inuoka was shocked! When?? How?? Since when did Shoyo started smiling at others?! He thought quite surprised.

"Let's play, I have a new game downloaded in my phone"

Kenma walks towards a nearby bench followed by Shoyo who is holding the tip of Kenma's jacket. They sat down at a bench and Kenma started playing while Shoyo just watches.

"Oi oi oi!! Kyanmaaa~ Chibi-chan~ We have to practice before Fukurodani gets here!~" Kuuro said while patting Shoyo on the head.

"Shut up Kuuro, and don't touch Shoyo."

Kenma slaps Kuuro's hand away from Shoyo's head then he continues to play. Kuuro rubs his slapped hand.

"Chibi-chan!! Look! Please tell Kenma we have to practice" Kuuro looks at Shoyo in a pleading manner

"Lazy." Said Shoyo with a deadpan expression.

"Chibi-chan!!.." Kuuro sobs.

"OI! YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB ON BEING A CAPTAIN. WATCH AND LEARN ROOSTER HEAD!"

Yaku walks towards Kenma and Shoyo then he stands infront of them.

"Oy! You guys! If you don't move I'll kick your asses! But I'll be gentle for you Hinata of course"