Chapter 12 ~Worried Fox Captain~

-----------------

After the short training camp that they did, they went back home and prepared for the Inter High Preliminaries which they are excited about.

As they was about to go out of their bus, Shoyo started praying for his life. Why? Because It'll gonna be so noisy and annoying later..He thought.

He then also went out of the bus.

Shoyo then looks around the surroundings and started feeling nervous cuz theres a lot of people..

"Uwahh!! I'm so excited!!~" shouted Inuoka then he turns to Shoyo "Are you also excited???" He asked with stars in his eyes.

Shoyo just groaned in response, obviously saying no.

"You should rest while you can chibi-chan, because later, It'll be hell." Kuuro said with his usual chesire cat smile but creepier.

Shoyo shivers as he thought about how he can't rest for the whole game so he nodded in agreement.

Shoyo went to Kai and put his arms up, indicating he wants to be carried. Kai chuckles and picked him up, Shoyo wraps his arms around his neck and his legs around Kai's hips. While Kai places his hands under Shoyo's bottom for support.

Inuoka was shocked by this. So Shoyo wasn't kidding that he wants Kai to be his other caretaker?!...Inuoka thought.

"Right! Everyone lets go to our locker room and change!" Said Yaku with a clap.

"Ehh....But I'm the one who's supposed to say that since I'm the captain...." Kuuro sweatdropped.

"What did you say?" Yaku glares at Kuuro who flinched.

"N-nothing...."

"To the changing room!!" Shouted Yamamoto as he points forward, which is the wrong way.

"Thats not the way." Said Fukunaga.

Yamamoto flinched and turned red cuz of embarrassment.

"O-of course! I-I knew that!"

~At the otherside of the gymnasium~

"Geez, I'm so excited to crush all them oponents!!" Said a blonde guy.

"Shuddup you, cantcha wait fer our turn??" A person with grey hair said.

"Yeah, ya gotta be patient 'cause Captain will scold ya again, which I want to see." Said a guy with tired eyes and a phone on his hand.

"You shuddup!! I'm so excited to win ye can't blame me fer that!"

"Yeh yeh, whateves."

"*sigh*.....I can't believe I have to babysit them again..." Said a tall guy.

"Haha....Don't worry..." Another guy who looks to be the Ace, said.

"Who'll be our first opponent?" Asked the blondie.

"Captain said its (random school name)." the Ace answered.

"Heh! They sound weak!" The blonde smirks.

"Shuddup, yer annoying."

"No, yer more annoying!"

"If I did eat ya inside Momma's tummy back then, ya wouldn't be here."

"Shuddup onigiri addict!"

"Yer shuddup piss head!"

"Why you!-"