Chapter 10 ~Bonding~

-----

After Inuoka and Shoyo made up the guys then went back to their class after they ate their lunch.

"Today we'll be going to the pool for swimming class." Said the PE Teacher then everyone shouted excitedly.

"And of course, The male and female are separated." The Teacher finished, amused at the disappointed faces on the males.

"Oh mannn.......How unfortunate..." Said a student with a sigh.

"I wanted to teach her how to swim....."

"But that's okay! We have...." All the guys then looks at Shoyo who was of course, sleeping.

"Your right!! We have our Lazy beauty over here!" Said a student with a happy smile.

"....Awwweeee......How sad....I wanted to be with Hinata-kun~...." Said a girl student in disappointment.

"Gosh...The guys are so lucky!!.....Now I wanna be a guy!"

"Yeah!"

"Ludovic-sensei" Takeo raises his hand up as he looks at the young Teacher fondly.

"Yes? What is it Wakasugi-kun?" Ludovic, aka the PE Teacher looks at Takeo questionly.

"Are you the one gonna Teach us how to swim??" Asked Takeo.

"Yep! Isn't it obvious?" Ludovic laughed making Takeo blush a bit.

"Awweee!~ then sensei!!~ who's gonna look after us??" Asked a girl student with a pout.

"The female class representative. She's the only person I can trust with looking after you guys." Said Ludovic with a caring smile.

Then every girls squealed.

"Oh gosh!....Sensei is too handsome!!"

"I wouldn't mind dating him!~"

"How old is he again?"

"19 years old!"

"Uwoohhh!~ that's so young!"

'Hmph.....This girls...Thinking that Ludovic-sensei would date someone like you guys?' Thought Takeo with scoff.

"Alright!~ Girls and guys! Lets all go then! Class Rep, you know what to do yeah?" Ludovic shouted with a clap then turned to the female class rep.

"Yes sir!" She salutes then guides the girls outside.

"Alright!~ boys follow me!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone changed to their swimming wear and they went to the pool where Ludovic sensei is waiting.

"Finally you guys are here! Now start warming up because we don't want anything happening to you guys right?" Ludovic grins as he blows his whistle.

"Sensei..." Takeo suddenly called.

Ludovic turns to look at Takeo with a smile. "Yes? What is it Wakasugi-kun?"

Takeo blush a bit at the slight shorter male then spoke. "Can you help me stretch?"

"Oh! Sure!" Ludovic then goes to Takeo, very oblivious at his intention.

"Shoyooooo! Please wake uppp.....We have swimming lessons!" Inuoka shakes Shoyo uncontrollably making Shoyo uncomfortable then pushes Inuoka slightly.

"Sou-chan.....Stop that..." Shoyo sighed helplessly.

"Hey Hinata! Inuoka!" Shibayama greeted as he ran towards his two friends with a grin.