Chapter 21 ~Sulking Sunshine~

(I can't fix the chapter 19 problem, y'all will just have to deal with it T0T....Also, long chapter ahead!)
—————————————————

Kacha!

Asahi took a picture of Kageyama carrying a tray of food while pretending to walk somewhere.

"Okay, next model!" Oikawa snapped his fingers as he pointed at Hirugami.

"Since your in a business outfit, it would be nice if you could pretend to walk out of a company building...But any company buildings are kinda faraway from here, and I'm in a hurry too because I want to wear other costumes..." Oikawa hummed while doing a thingking position..

"Then...How about we borrow that principals office?" Asahi suggested shyly..

Oikawa clapped "Nice idea cameraman! Off we go to the principals office then!~"

"I'm going back to the changing room since I'm done.." before Kageyama could even walk, Oikawa grabbed his collar.

"You stay with us, who would take a picture if its the cameraman's turn to model hm?"

Kageyama sweatdropped "Kunimi..."

"It should be you! I've seen you take pictures, so atleast it would be more decent than Kunimi-kun's~"

Kunimi felt offended...I'm good at taking pics...But I don't want to say that outloud because Oikawa-senpai might make me the cameraman..

"Come on now! Chop chop!"

Kunimi and Kageyama groaned....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shoyo looks at the fox mask that he was holding silently. He then gently puts it down on the bench as he takes out his phone that he has never used for awhile.

10 missed calls from Sou-chan

"Oh." Shoyo uttered a word then he clicked the call button.

"Shoyo! I didn't expect you to pick up" Inuoka said through the phone.

Shoyo nodded.

"........."

"Huh? Why aren't you speaking Shoyo?—Oh, did you nod in agreement right now?"

Shoyo nodded again.

Tsukishima who was listening at their conversation while reading a book sweatdropped....'Whats the point of calling if your just not gonna speak??'

"Well, how's your photoshoot going?? Ours is kinda a mess right now...As, you can hear" There was plenty of noise at the background.

"......."

"We've been away from each other for half a day now....And I miss you a lot....Hehehe even though we'll just meet again when all of this is done."

Shoyo closed his eyes as he listens to Inuoka's voice....He loves his voice because theres a soothing vibration to it.

"I guess its because we're always together everyday and every night. But even so, I always want to be with you all the time"

"So....When all of this is done I—"

"INUOKAA!! ITS YOUR TURN NOW!" Shouted Bokuto from the other side.

"Oh!—Well....I have to go now Shoyo! I'll see you later!" Inuoka seemed flustered.

Shoyo hummed. Before Inuoka ended the call, Shoyo opened his mouth.