Welcome!

Hey bestie, welcome to the continuation of my story Complete Us!

If you haven't read the first book, i highly recommend you check out that one first before beginning this book.

HOWEVER, I am not here to tell you how to live your life, so if you wanna start a book series on the second book then you do you boo.

Hannah's been through a lot, Hannah's put her soulmates through a lot, and I hope you are excited for their new life together as reality reenters their life.

Disclaimer: I do not own any content related to the band BTS, they are merely used as actors depicting an imaginative version of themselves.

The story is 100% mine, and I do not consent to my content being used outside of where i myself have used it, thank you for respecting that.

Hit me up on twitter www.twitter.com/LisTeningToJoon if you wanna shout at me about anything in my books or if you just wanna have a chat. I'm pretty nice.

also quick reminder if it's been a while since you read the first book.

Hannah's soulmate powers:

With Namjoon - he gets clarity of mind when they touch.

With Jin - his soulmate power pauses when she touches him.

With Yoongi - Teleportation to each other.

With Hoseok - She can read his mind freely.

With Jimin - She triggered his soulmate ability.

With Taehyung - not yet revealed

With Jungkook - She sees his emotions like a colored cloud around him

BTS' soulmate powers:

Namjoon - the soulmate he touches has clarity of mind.

Jin - Feels all his soulmates' emotions.

Yoongi - Can travel through a soulmate's dreams and alter them. Can also pull you into the dream realm, but it leaves you somewhere between asleep and awake.

Hoseok - Can read his soulmates' minds freely without them initiating contact.

Jimin - Can copy a soulmate power through a kiss.

Taehyung - Can heal both a soulmate mentally and physically through touch, also has intuition like a magician and usually happens to make choices to further move towards what ever he is moving towards

Jungkook - Can see through a soulmate's eyes.