13

Walking into the kitchen after taking a quick shower and getting dressed in a pair of Jimin's sweatpants and a crop top I felt slightly awkward as the attention shifted to me. Jungkook was already there and I could see from the tint on his face that he had been the centre of focus before me. I'd anticipated the teasing even before we left the bedroom, and I knew they didn't mean anything bad by it so I braced myself and drew a deep breath before I beelined for the mug of coffee Namjoon held out towards me.

"Slept well?" Jimin sang before swirling towards me in elegant movements and leaving a soft kiss on my cheek, the familiar tingles of his touch making my heart stutter for a second.

"I slept very well, thank you for asking" I responded before taking a big gulp of my coffee that helped calm down my mind to where I believed I could handle whatever they had coming for me.

"Yah what did you do to Jungkook? I haven't seen him that worn out in hot moment" Jin snickered and Jungkook punched him lightly in the arm, his eyes shifting from mine and then awkwardly down to the floor.

"If anything it was him wearing me out" I muttered quietly, but apparently quiet enough that they all didn't hear.

"Oh shit, are you saying Kookie was in charge? Our little Kookie? This guy right here?" Taehyung was poking Jungkook's cheek, making Jungkook effectively flustered, still focusing his sight on the floor before Taehyung took his chin in his hand and lifted it to make eye contact.

Looking at how Jungkook melted under Taehyung's gaze it did hit me that they were insinuating that Jungkook was a submissive partner. Tilting my head curiously I looked at the two of them, Taehyung dominating the staring competition so completely I could feel Jungkook getting smaller from where I was standing. Was this the dynamic he had with all of them? Were they surprised Jungkook took a more dominant role when we were together intimately because he usually didn't?

Taehyung let go of jungkook and strode towards me, almost making me spill my coffee as he got close enough to me to where all I saw was him.

"I really wanna see this. Can I please see it?" His hands were on my mug and before I knew it I felt it leave my grasp and heard him place it on the counter, his eyes not leaving mine for a moment. I had no idea what he was talking about. Did he want me to sleep with jungkook while he was watching? Did he actually need me to tell him I was not going to have sex with anyone in this kitchen right now?

The look of confusion residing on my face must have tipped him off because he immediately moved back and started laughing.

"Oh shit that sounded so bad I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that"

"How else would you mean it?" I asked and the square grin on his face told me he was enjoying the confused stutter in my voice.

"Taehyung you didn't tell her did you?" Namjoon accused and Taehyung turned towards him.

"Oh shit maybe I didn't"

I smiled dumbfounded at them, trying to hide my growing irritation over whatever was happening.

"Anyone wanna let me in on the secret?"

"Taehyung can see your memories" Hoseok spoke up.

"It's kinda like Jungkook being able to see through your eyes, but taehyung can only see what's already happened. And he has to be touching you."

"we forget it's a thing most of the time because we do everything together so there's not really a need for it" Yoongi supplied and suddenly Taehyung's actions clicked within a certain space of logic.

"So you want to look at my memories... of me having sex with Jungkook?" I look back at Taehyung and he is back to grinning that shameless smile of his that makes anything seem bearable as long as he is happy.