15

*warning beginning*

If you don't want to read smut... skip to the --- further down. 

if you do wanna read smut... enjoy :)

*warning end*

Jimin's lips were soft. Soft enough to convince my mind I needed more from the second they touched mine. It had always been like that between us. Like a greed or a hunger we never quite knew how to feed. But it was never pressing. Just present. Like when you eat a piece of your favourite candy and you know there's more in the bowl on the table in front of you. The want for one more is never pressing. Just present.

Its presence was growing around us as I allowed my mind and body to get swept away in the way his body shaped itself to fit mine. When Hoseok's body followed the curve of mine from behind me as well, his strong chest pressed against my back and his longer legs following the slight bend of my knees I felt the ache for more taking over everything else.

Breaking the kiss for a necessary intake of breath almost fuelled the fire surrounding us when a moan escaped Jimin's lips, the sound immediately running through me, making me tingle. Panting, equally affected, I could hear Hoseok from my back, his mouth close enough to my ear to where my skin was warm from his breath. I twisted my body to where I was facing upwards which seemed like the best choice I'd done in my entire life as my two soulmates met in a passionate kiss right before my eyes.

One hand cupping the other's face and another hugging me close I was mesmerised by the sight of Jimin and Hoseok. One thing was feeling and seeing my own love and affection towards my soulmates. But witnessing them like this..

Them together is the shit people would write stories about.

I couldn't take my eyes off them, yet I felt like I should participate more than I was. Their hands traveled against my body like they were memorising it and all I could do was look at them and curve my body to meet their touch.

"You need to get out of your head sunshine. Stay in the moment with us." Hoseok's voice rang inside my mind even though his mouth was still languidly moving against Jimin's. His eyes opened to meet my gaze and he pulled away from Jimin to give me a huge grin. His eyes were dark, pooling with arousal and something more, and a beautiful sound escaped him when Jimin's mouth moved from his lips and onto his neck, leaving sloppy kisses across his skin.

Seconds later the familiarly surprising feeling of his lips against mine made for a pleased hum of warmth inside my body and I allowed myself to do as he said. Get lost in the moment, not in my head.

There were hands everywhere and my hands were having a field day roaming around, trying to find bare skin to latch on to and get familiar with. Jimin's body was pushed against me hard, the outline of his dick so prominent against my hip I lost my breath just thinking about it. I couldn't help myself as my hand slid down to feel it and when he pushed himself against my groping hand I gasped into Hoseok's mouth, feeling him smile into the kiss when he noticed the development.

"He's so hot isn't he? Such a nice body, so easily turned on for us. Are we making you hot too sunshine?" Hoseok whispered. His mouth millimetres away from mine, eyes seeking out a reaction as he cupped my arousal through my thin sleep shorts. His action had me arch my back in an attempt at gaining more friction, my hand grabbing Jimin slightly tighter while I moved.

"Fuck look at you, soaked through your shorts just after some kissing." His palm pushing against me more, the feeling making me unable to speak, the only sounds leaving me were heavy moans and whimpers.

I started pulling at his shirt with my free hand, desperately needing to see and touch his skin. This started a frenzied undressing from all of us and as if we'd never paused to remove our clothing we were back on each other within seconds, Jimin half on top of me on one side, hips pushing and pulling him back and forth as my hand dragged up and down his erection, claiming every sound he made for my own. Hoseok was on his knees between my legs, eyes eating me up like I was prey as he had one hand between my legs and one hand between Jimin's.