seven -edited-

Dad knocks on my door, making me and Jake step away from it. "Door stays open, you two." He scolds, opening the door widely. "Sorry," I mumble, smiling when he ruffles my hair before leaving. The following weeks I wasn't allowed alone with Embry, Jacob would get pissed and yell at me every time I was but wouldn't explain why he was getting angry when I would agree to leave him alone with my sister seeing as it's the same situation. Today is the first time I'm seeing Embry alone, I met him at Emily's while Jake was on patrols.

Embry smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly as Sam walks in. "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt." He holds his hands up in defense as I lean against the counter. "You're not." I shrug, looking over at Embry who looks pissed. "Em?" I turn to him, setting my hand on his arm. "Can't even get one moment alone with my best friend." He snaps, glaring at his alpha. "That's because the last time you were you kissed her." Jacob snarls from the doorway. "You did the same with Bella! At least I have the decency not to want to fuck her sister while I'm dating her!" Embry barks.

Jacob immediately storms over, his fist flying out before I can stop him, and soon enough it's an all-out fight. "Enough!" I try to get them to stop, just I'm about to step in the middle, Sam and Paul do. Sam grabs Jacob and Paul grabs Embry, holding each of them back with their arms pinned behind their backs. "What the fuck is going on?" Paul questions, his tone angry. "Jacob thinks he can control everything Elizabeth does just because she's his imprint. She could reject it if she wanted to, then she wouldn't have to deal with her boyfriend wanting to fuck her sister constantly."

"Don't you get it? My little crush on Bella is over! There's nothing there!" Jacob retorts. "So if you were given the chance to get Bella, you're telling me you wouldn't drop Elizabeth like she was nothing," Embry pauses as a wicked smirk grows on his face. "Again." He finishes causing Jacob to thrash in Sam's hold. "Enough!" Sam finally calms them down using his alpha voice. "She's my girlfriend, my imprint, I would never and could never leave her," Jacob states angrily, pulling himself from Sam before grabbing me. "We're going to the Cullens. I heard Bella was sick and I don't believe it."

I pull myself from his grip, stepping beside Embry. "Bella, again? Seriously?" "It's not- I didn't mean- Come on." He grabs my arm again just for me to shove him. "You're so stuck on her. God." I grab Embry and storm out, my eyes welling up with tears as I stare at the ground. "Come here." Embry sighs, pulling me to his chest, his arms tight around my waist. I sigh, pushing myself away."Of all people, why my sister, why her?" I groan, throwing my head back. "I feel so dumb." I drop my head into my hands, sighing as I lean against him.

"You're not dumb, he's dumb." He states. I nod, dropping my head to his shoulder and sitting in his lap as he sits us on the ground. "I'm sorry for getting you into a fight with Jacob." "I started it, I shouldn't have started it. He doesn't wanna be with Bella, he's just not good at expressing that he wants you." I sigh, leaning closer to him as his hands tighten on my hips, he plants kisses against my head before I stand. I dust myself off and pull him up with me, sighing. I start to walk when he grabs my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"I have to go back," I state, looking up at the boy beside me who shakes his head, pressing me against the tree. "Come on, let's stay out." "Embry, I have to go back. You know I do." He sighs, kissing my forehead and picking me up. "I know." Walking back to the house he sets me on my feet and I walk in to see Jacob ranting to Sam only for him to stop and rush over to me when he sees me. He grabs my face, peppering kisses across my cheeks and forehead before landing on my lips. "I'm so sorry." He mumbles. I freeze for a moment, not expecting what had happened.

"I'm sorry too," I mutter, keeping my head down knowing he may still be angry with me and have me keep my mouth shut. "I didn't mean to get angry." He wraps his arms around me tightly, looking up at Embry who stands in the doorway. "I'm really sorry, Embry. I shouldn't have attacked you." Embry shrugs, shaking his head. "I shouldn't have purposely made you angry." Jacob sighs, stepping forward, and reaching a hand out. "Truce? I'll let you alone with Elizabeth if you just respect our relationship." "Which I should've done in the first place." Embry states.

Their hands connect and Jacob smiles. "Truce." Embry states. I smile. "Finally, my boys are gonna get along." Jacob ruffles my hair as he bites into a muffin, Emily coming out as well. "So, I heard there was a fight." She says as she drops her hands to her hips, an angry look on her face. "He started it." Jacob and Embry state, pointing to each other. "I don't care who started it. All that matters is there will not be another fight in my kitchen. Take it outside, boys." She scolds, scowling at them. I nod, walking toward Emily, and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "Yeah, boys," I smirk.

Emily laughs, hugging me. I pull away and walk back to Jacob who grabs my waist, pulling me to his chest. "Let's get you home." I nod turning to him completely before he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'll be back at some point." I wave to them all as Jacob walks us out. "Let's go see if Bella's home," I state, watching his reaction from the corner of my eye. "No, it's okay." "Jacob, it's fine, come on." He smiles at me, kissing my forehead. "She's your sister, that's all we're going to see her as, not as my friend. Just as your sister." I nod, setting my hand on his.