eight -edited-

Jacob pulls me onto the back of his bike, zooming all the way to the Cullens. As soon as I'm safely off he pushes the bike the to ground once he pulls his foot over. As soon as we're up to the door, Carlisle opens it, welcoming us in. "Hello, Jacob, Elizabeth." "Is she home?" I ask as soon as Carlisle looks at me. "Well-" "Elizabeth? Is that you?" I hear Bella ask from the other room causing me to growl at Carlisle and storm into the room my sister is in. "They came home two weeks ago." I hear Carlisle tell Jacob. "I'm glad you came." She states upon seeing us.

Rosalie stops us when we get closer. "Close enough." She says, blocking me from seeing my sister. "What's your problem?" I snap, glaring up at the blonde who returns the glare just as evilly. "Rose, it's okay." Bella defends quickly. Rosalie steps out of the way and I immediately freeze. She looks terrible. I can't say anything as everything around me seems to mute when she stands. "No! No way!" I growl, staring at her stomach that's swollen to the size of a watermelon. I snap around to Edward, speeding to him. "You did this!" Despite being almost a foot shorter he stumbles slightly when I shove him. Emmett grabs my waist, pulling me away.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Carlisle defends. "What is it?" Jacob asks. "I am not sure." Carlisle states. I thrash in Emmett's grip before finally getting away. "Keep your hands off her, leech." Jacob hisses at him, pulling me to his chest. "Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac," Carlisle says, stating it casually. "I can't see it either," Alice says. "And I can't see Bella's future anymore." "We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing." "Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!"

Jacob's starting to get angry, as am I. "This is none of your business, dog." Rosalie insults but I step forward. "Watch it, bloodsucker." I hiss, pulling Jacob back. "Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Esme scolds. "The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice says at the same time I state, "That thing isn't good for Bella." "Say the word, Alice. 'Baby.' It's just a little baby." Rosalie butts in again. "Possibly." Jasper defends his girlfriend, stepping forward. "Carlisle, you've gotta do something," I state. "No." Bella practically shouts. "It's not his decision. It's not any of yours." Edward steps forward. "Jacob, I need to talk to you." Edward and Jacob leave.

I glare at my sister, not believing she's letting that thing continue like it's a regular pregnancy. "You're fucking crazy," I state, arms crossed over my chest, a scowl on my face. "It's just a baby, Liz." She defends quietly. "It's not just a baby, it's killing you." "And it's my decision." Her voice shows she doesn't want to talk about it anymore but I push, it's what I do. "God, Bella. It's killing you! How are you okay with this? How are any of you okay with this?" I snarl at Rosalie. "It's none of your business, mutt lover." "Watch it, leech. I-" Bella shakes her head. "No, you're pushing again, Elizabeth. All you ever do is push, just back off."

"Seriously? I'm pushing? Rosalie is living out her sick fantasy by having you die with this fucking baby!" "You always push too far, you never know when enough is enough, Elizabeth. Just go." Bella growls as I storm out, grabbing Jacob just as he's about to walk in. "We're leaving." Once we're back at the house, he stands in my room, as I pace back and forth in front of him. "God, how could she be so stupid? That thing is killing her and she's just letting it happen!" I pull at the roots of my hair, biting my lip roughly as there's a knock on my door. "Come in," I say having Embry walk in moments later. "I wanted to see how you were doing."

"Shitty," I grumble, throwing myself onto my bed. "What's going on?" "Nothing important, just stupid shit," I state, motioning Embry over as Jacob kisses my head. "I have to go see Bella. Edward needs me to talk to her." I almost growl but Jacob shakes his head. "As a friend. Promise." I nod, sending him on his way as Embry lies beside me, wrapping his arms around me. After a while of just lying there, a howl sounds through the air and he immediately stands. "I'm so sorry, I have-" "Go, Embry." He kisses my head before running out.

a/n: sorry its short, but its a chapter :/