The Sketchbook

The class laughed as Marinette knelt down and picked up the shredded remnants of her sketchbook.

"That's what you get for stealing Lila's hard work."

"I can't believe you tried to pass off her designs as your own!"

"I thought you were better then that!"

"You're not a designer; you're a con-artist!"

Once the final paper was placed in her backpack, she zipped it up and sighed. She knew the next part would be both the hardest and easiest thing she would do. She had never wanted it to come to this, but they left her no other choice. Marinette stood up and walked out of the class.

Adrien couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had come in right after Marinette. He never thought their friends would destroy her things, especially her designs. As she left the class, her shoulder slammed into his.

'It can't end like this!'

"Marinette!" he called, racing after her.

Marinette stopped walking and turned to face him. He never thought he'd see the day that her bright bluebell eyes would look dead. He couldn't say anything. He wasn't sure if she would even listen to him in that moment. Marinette didn't say a word, as she turned around, and continued walking away.

Damian looked at his phone in confusion. His Angel was calling him, but she never called at this time. She knew he was always 'sleeping'.

"Angel, what-" he began to question.

"I'm in." he heard her whisper in a deadly tone, "I want to bring Hell to Earth."

'What happened?'

"Understood. I'll be there soon." he answered, before hanging up, "Father, I'm leaving patrol early."

"For what reason?" Batman questioned.

"Someone pissed off Angel. I'm bring Hell to those who have harmed her." Robin declared, as he raced over the rooftops.

"Very well. How soon until she is here?" he asked.

"I'll be leaving to Heaven today." he answered, as he revved his bike and sped off.

"Agent A will have her room ready for her." Batman stated.

Sabine and Tom looked at each other as Marinette walked back into the bakery and up the stairs. Her bright blue eyes had hardened over. Tom gave his wife a nod and took over the front. Somehting must have happened in the ten minutes sice she had left the house and it didn't look like she had taken it well.

"What happened?" Sabine questioned, as she hurried to her daughter's side.

Marinette unzipped her backpack and turned it over. Her sketchbook papers fluttered out on the kitchen counter. Suffice to say, Sabine was angered on her daughter's behalf.

"I called Damian." Marinette spoke softly.

Sabine pulled her daughter into a hug.

'So it finally happened. They pushed her too far.'

"Do we have tape?" Marinette asked, "I need to put these together so I can redraw them. Some of these were for Uncle Jagged."

Sabine walked over to a corner drawer in the kitchen and pulled out some scotch tape. She handed it to her daughter and kissed her head.